$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

o my god :sob: it looks so funny

3 Likes

190 kV 6384 at 75A max per side. It was actually cutting out on me occasionally if I floored it from standstill which it does not normally do with 9-inch wheels. I’m upgrading my ESC this week for more power but regardless I don’t think I’ll go back to 10-inch as I also found them a bit impractical. The board was a lot bigger to move around and I usually carry a bag on top of my top-mounted batteries that has tools, compressor, and spare tire and tube in it and it fits a 9 and not a 10 so it was a pain. Too bad as they were indeed awesome for going over crap on the road but too many cons in the end for me.

4 Likes

Hey guys. Anybody knows, if the Impaler rims fit on 3DS fatboy ss gd?

If you gear drive support MBS mounting pattern, would be no problem then.

1 Like

Probably with some finesse and hardware.

3ds mini eco gd. Adapting hubs their drives is something tho.

7 Likes

Am I understanding correctly that these hubs use the same amount of axle length as Rockstar IIs, BN GT3, etc? And I can use my existing 10mm bearing spacers without issues?

2 Likes

Yeah, sure.
But you will to use 28×10×8mm bearings. The spacer size is 10×22mm long.

2 Likes

Do you have the spacers available?

1 Like

When you order these new you can specify 10 or 12mm axle and they come with the appropriate spacer

1 Like

Kinda meant individually, been looking for some for a few weeks, can get them machined locally but will be pricey

2 Likes

Remind me to have a look through my secret stash on Monday dude. I have a feeling I might have some

1 Like

I’ve 3D printed my spacers in the past and they work great

We got some, pm me.

1 Like

The ones i have are 22.2mm

Lemme know if you want

1 Like

I want :sunglasses:

Haha i only have one set. If Jesse doesn’t want them, they’re yours

1 Like

Thanks man, i need them shorter, i have needs for a couple of other things manufactured by them so will just get a set made… i need 14x10 for smaller hubs

For anyone keen for this, $278 for full set

8 Likes

Am i correct in that the front half of the hub is just the barrel, and that both bearings seat into the back half? If so, that means that spacers can be added to increase the width without affecting the bearing spacing or back spacing like with the MBS Pro II XL’s i did awhile back haha.

1 Like

Yep, man…bearings, spacer is in the back halve.

And yeah…you could add spacers​:joy::joy::joy:

I done that already…

4 Likes