$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

MBS pattern hubs on MBS pattern wheels, why wouldn’t they post it, shown working with the authentic wheels

5 Likes

Those that have Newbee hubs, how do you guys like them?

2 Likes

I have a set on my 9 inch tires, and they look awesome. I haven’t ridden them a ton but they worked great for me

Only qualm was the bearings were hard to install, but that’s not a huge deal and I think they’re fixing/fixed it.

4 Likes

Loving mine, great fit and finish. I’m using the 9in version here

3 Likes

My pulley have built in columns which can directly insert the rim to where the nuts goes in, to get better centered.

2 Likes

Are those just 8 inch Kendas or do they have 9 Inch option too?

Those is 200mm*75mm from kenda.

3 Likes

Do you have a link for those tires?

200mm*75mm from Qing Da

This is the easiest source for tubes and tires I’m aware of, ernesto, 5x each actually.

Personally I find them to be a bit shit compared to kendas, grip may be better with the larger CP, but I’ve never seen a set balance very well.

Mine are balanced pretty nicely actually. You can also get em from partsfotscooters

3 Likes

This is where i got my set. Haven’t had a chance to really try my set but visually they seem pretty solid, nothing too out of balance or failing to seat. They definitely seem a bit grippier than the conventional stuff, but still nowhere near as grippy as my RS 165x62 tires (but those are basically glorified racing slicks scaled down lol)

These all sold out?

1 Like

Does this mean that you do not have to disassemble the wheel to remove or attach the pulley?

1 Like

Our rims, now is available on our site
Link: www.newbee.store

The size of new rim: 65mm width * 110mm height

The new pentagram: $76 per rim

The impaler: $80 per rim

We’ll included valve extender, longer hardwares for completed rim order.

The new ideas: 9 inch lip spacer

1. Stock rim would only fit 7-8 inch tires, unless you add the spacer on for adapt 9-10 inch tires

2. This the idea of removable 9 inch lip, 3d printed by PLA, we already done the test on it.

**Files will be shared later. **

All the bearing seat of the rim is Re-CNCed

Notices before buy the rims:

Cause the valve different, if you running gear drive set up, there might have a conflict to pump the wheel, so…please have a look in template.

Also, we tested a lot of tires on our rims, we have some recommendations for choose the right tires.

Link: Newbee rims, tires fitment. - YouTube

11 Likes

What difference between the the 10mm and 12mm rim sleeve?

1 Like

It’s a bearing spacer

1 Like

It mean the size of the bearing spacers, I’ll rename the option.

1 Like

How is the compatibility with xcell rs tyres?

2 Likes

Great

16 Likes

Damn they lookin mighty fine

4 Likes