$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

These look great, how offset are the bearings.
What is the measurement between the back edge of the rim and front of the bearing.
I’m very axle length constrained, on my Trampa Infinity’s with moon drives. I can fit rockstars, but not five stars for reference.

3 Likes

Your new design looks very promising :star_struck: just please make sure we can pump our tires up without taking the rim off the truck
There have been similar designs and you can’t get your fingers on the valve stem.
I see you have made a little bit of a hole but I need to be able to put the pump on the valve stem to pump up the tire

4 Likes

Amazing pump btw. So tiny & light, still airs up esk8 tires incredibly quickly.

1 Like

As long as I can get my fat fingers on the back of the rim to give pressure to put that pump on the stem that’s cool but sometimes you can’t even do that (hopefully that makes sense)

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I was giving that pic to rim creator for reference. Like to make sure there’s adequate space.

I’m a big fan of the two stage separation pumps or w/e you’d call it. You screw it on, pump it to exact PSI, decouple, & then it screws off without losing any air.

From the looks of it I can’t tell if there’s enough space on the new model to be able to attach something like mine.

Oh shit, I even misread what you said to begin with. Thought you said the rim off. As in like half the rim & I was confused. Now I see you said the truck. Yeah that is definitely convenient aside from what I was mentioning

2 Likes

Link?

1 Like

Link?

2 Likes

Red one is piece of shit trash. Black is GOAT

I was actually going to ask if somebody good at making tables/wiki threads would make a thread purely about pumps/compressors we use, serious replies only. I know I had a hard time trying to find much info about a good one on here. I’d do it but I’m bad at keeping them up, would gladly give all the info I dug up tho.

In short I looked at like 14 pumps & was about to spend like $90 on a digital one.

Did one last search & came across this guy, took a chance on it (kinda wanted analog but a lot of reviews said the dial would typically fail quickly). Price just happened to be a bonus. Has been going strong for two years & I don’t think there’s anything else close to it for size/weight/function & reliability. There’s a popular motocross brand that makes a similar looking one, maybe FOX, but it’s terrible quality/reliability despite the looks (according to a large amount of reviews from various places, that is)

The red one actually broke on me & gave me the largest visible scar on my hand I’ve had in like 16 years of cutting the fuck out of my hands with hobbies

3 Likes

Looks similar to common bicycle shock pumps, which I also use for eskate. Here’s an example on Amazon. I’d recommend spending $10 more and getting the fox or rockshox brand pump.

2 Likes

Those things are all huge though. I find this a lot smaller and lighter in the bag.

2 Likes

I think you’re thinking of a floor pump. Shock pumps are tiny.

1 Like

Mostly I’m talking about the big gauge sticking off the side. The one I linked has an inline gauge in the hose which pulls apart as the pressure goes up. Sure, it’s not as accurate but it sure makes it small in the bag.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Yeah your pump does look smaller but the size difference isn’t huge imo.

1 Like

the valve will stick out a little bit, but need to notice only 90 degree valve would support mounting on front the new model, and we only recommend use electric pump to pump it…or you might need a valve extender.

4 Likes

Oof I’m glad I bought a valve extender

3 Likes

This rim is completely positive offset design, which the back of the rim is totally flat, it will fit your set up as the rockstar hub.
Unlike five star(they’re centered design).

2 Likes

Ooh it looks really nice though

2 Likes

think u mean negative offset

4 Likes

Are those the 125mm tires?

1 Like

those are evolve tires, looks like the 175mm one

3 Likes