$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

Ive put like 600 miles on mine so far. Balancing the wheels on them is hell but they’ve been great otherwise

2 Likes

Huh? Why the negativity

1 Like

Poor bead seat on the non stepped lip ones

1 Like

Ah I keep forgetting there were non stepped

1 Like

62t pulley will be available with new batch of rims :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Pulleys are so much better with bearings …

1 Like

I havent seen then on big pulleys in general.
Seen them on factory boards, meaning the plastic ones that slide in the wheel from the same manufacturer, unfortunately not that often on aftermarket bigger pulleys, ( trampa, lacroix, excell and so on) but agree with you. It might have to do with that if you would do that it wouldt fit every truck/ hanger due to clearance.

2 Likes

If the pulley with this

Seat in to the hub backside where the nuts goes in, it work the same as bearing to help the pulley get better centered.

Also, due the clearance of the different trucks, this the best solution for all the boards.

1 Like

Nothing like this is available for MBS pattern wheels as far as I know.
These pulleys are awesome.

2 Likes

Only one I know of off the top of my head from Lacroix

2 Likes

Land & Surf.

What bearings do you guys use for 10mm axles? And bearing spacers

2 Likes

this probably helps u to find the bearing u need:

https://www.bearingworks.com/bearing-sizes/#60-22-63-22-metric-series

3 Likes

Updates: Due to the materials arrived late than what we were expected, will take bit longer to get it done.

Rims will start get CNC recently.

22 Likes

Any word on progress?

2 Likes

I hate it how I really don’t need these, but I totally need these…

6 Likes

Half of the rims is done the CNC part, still waiting the rest, cause this time is a big batch…around 240 rims.

1 Like

Stay tuned! the quality of this batch worth even more than the price I’m selling.

2 Likes

. So I know you have new factory
Are the colors going to be similar to your old versions?
if you have any pictures of the new version colors that would be awesome

1 Like

Only have pictures for the andiozed black。 Compare to old version, new color would be slightly matte.

The surface of the new model pattern will get CNC after andiozed, we haven’t done that on the sample.

7 Likes