$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

I did that too! Only that in the end my bearing was able to fall out of the seat by just tilting the wheels. Whoops.

1 Like

yeah you kind of have to be careful. They should pop out pretty easy but not just fall out on their own too easy without tapping the wheel on the bench or something. Also, using a fine grit with almost no pressure is important because you’re not trying to mar up the seat surface, just take a few microns off to get the bearing to seat right.

2 Likes

Epic, cant wait to see them.

1 Like

when are these things going to be back in stock? I want a set for my flux, moon gears on MBS metal matrix trucks.

5 Likes

Working on a new model, people can customize the look, by change the rim cover.

4 Likes

Here the rim model for street board, fit 8mm and 10mm axles, offering 47 and 66t pulleys.

*290 gram per rim(included bearings, screws)

*48mm width

*Negative offset rim design

*Oil slick look

• Rims and pulley CNCed by 6061-t6 aluminum

Use code NBEL10 for 10% discount

link: www.newbee.store

11 Likes

Beautiful man.

1 Like

New hub would be 65mm wide, also we changed the inner diameter of tyre seat, from 91mm to 94mm for better wheel balances.

We’ll keep the rounded lip design, we realized the rounded lip can fit 9 inch too, and balance good.

3 Likes

Will the Pentagrams be back in stock soon? The new ones look great but i prefer the pentagrams

4 Likes

Yeah. The pentagram look will be back soon, also we will offer a another new look too, they share the same inner halves.

3 Likes

Any plans to size up the bearing seats a hair too? Ive heard of a few that needed heat to get them in.

2 Likes

Will do, we will Re-CNC the bearing seat.

2 Likes

does a standard bearing spacer work with the hubs?
Somewhere around 22.30mm Length?

I believe bearing spacers help with side loads that happen from sliding,drifting, etc.

Dunno but the boardnamics ones for Rockstar II were exactly the same height when I checked

1 Like

Soon, we will start producing the new batch!!
Available in 2 models.

14 Likes

@Ean.esk8
How long till these get in stock?

And will you do a oil slick color for the new versions :sunglasses:

9 Likes

We’re waiting the sample to be done atm, unfortunately the new factory can’t do oil slick plating.

2 Likes

Sample is done, production batch will be available 3 weeks later, stay tuned! Available black, Red and Blue.

17 Likes

Darn, no green? :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Green > All :alien:

4 Likes