£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

For those of you reminiscing the good old pre order era, I will be handling all pre orders.
And when I say all pre orders , I means any type.
Raptors, unities, neoboxes you name it.
Send me your monies and let the wait begin

10 Likes

So we pay you the money + a fee, you make the pre-order, and if the pre-order fails, we get the money back minus the fee? Not too shabby, I’m in!

3 Likes

Of course. You get all your money back minus the 50% non-refundable non-restock fee.
Minus the handling fee of course.

7 Likes

But you have send them all within 5 min or else the spam filter clears out all the messages.

If this happens just fire off a few more PM’s. It helps to send a follow up PM to make sure they’re getting through

1 Like

Some times he accepts children as tribute, even better if they are not yours

4 Likes

Joking aside. Any ETA on when the website /stock is going to be available? I don’t need dates. Just maybe weeks vs fortnight’s vs months vs quarters?

I need torrrrrque and belts keep skipping and it’s lame

2 Likes

I love u for it

1 Like

Want to do a few tiny mods and designing before I start the button. Probably be done in a few days.

Anyway

Production should actually take 8 weeks during this period, any quicker is a bonus.

I’ll hope there is no repeat of last time (3 months to make the gears themselves… ty corona)

8 Likes

Thank you thank you.
Looking forward to it.

1:5 ratio , Trampa trucks and mbs hubs is what I’m craving. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Will there be enough stock to meet the demand on the now dead signup list? or will it be a first come first served death race?

5 Likes

haha, YES.

the opening bell rings in London, which is like, yesterday here in California.

Or is that tomorrow? cough. that’s just the smoke talking

3 Likes

Any body have the sign up list? Cant find the link, unless its dead now.

2 Likes

The link is on his web-site.

JK, I’m fucking with you.

5 Likes

No list. Look upwards. Soon there will be a Webshop. the list is now bunk I believe

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Just PM me if you have anything serious to ask. This thread is a shitshow

7 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

What about the 4gd, or 6gd? Plenty of stockz planned??

1 Like

red n tacky grease?

1 Like