£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Yeah I guess you are right, thanks for sharing you experience dude.

1 Like

I just made a google form.

Fill it out if you are interested in purcashing.

10 Likes

Form submitted!

1 Like

Do you have an estimate schedule as to when we could expect production to start and finish?

Not exactly, I have to check China holidays again because I think there are a few ongoing/upcoming.

Also limiting this to 15 sets and I’m almost there. Extra will be made but 15 sets is all I want to tackle right now

5 Likes

Hell yeah stoked for a lil @moon in my first AT build :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Fuck it, no time to beat around the bush then!!!
Filled the form, I don’t think I will find gear drive in the same price range anyways.

2 Likes

Im stoked! Bergs already came in, and surfrodz were delivered today!

1 Like

I know that somethings were missed out on the form for example, grease is available at a cost. I just went back and added it

Around 100 grams of grease (enough for 3-4 drives)
Comes in a tub and comes with a spatula,gloves,and wet wipes.

4 Likes

Do we need to fill a new form? Or is it possible to update it?

I think you can update it

1 Like

I can’t find a way to update the form.
More importantly have you reached 15 and am I in it?

1 Like

Yes you are in it. I have probably promised 15 drives to people already over the past couple weeks, but more recently I can count 9 people genuinely interested that haven’t filled out the form yet. But yes you are in it

It is yes/no question on the form. Just let me know if you need it and Ill note you down for it. Costs £12

3 Likes

Alright, as I can’t find a way to update the form, I am going to submit a new one if that is ok with you.

1 Like

Same here, I can send a new form to include the grease option

1 Like

my bad you can change it now

Please don’t resubmit :joy:

3 Likes

I dont think thats gonna work if the browser tab was closed after submitting for anyone that’s done that(including myself) lol

Never mind you were writing at the same time as I was. So I’ll pass on the extra lubricant I would prefer not to add to the shipping cost.

Haven’t seen a field for wheel hub type do you not need it?

But it sure seems like you know how to be prepared for a party :joy:

Edit ok I’ll update.

1 Like

I forgot to press save lmao :rofl:

you can edit now, and thats a fact?

2 Likes

I cannot edit. Unless I am missing something. I can just resubmit, I would Express interest in a second set if you had it available anyways.

1 Like