£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Thanks, will see if I can integrate into the site. Been following crypto since 2015 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are plugins for instant crypto to fiat converter upon checkout if you start worrying about wild swings. Can enable or disable conversion at anytime. Use to have one on a shopify account before. I’ve seen it for other platforms also.

I’m afraid it would mostly be a waste of time. A part of the problem is that almost nobody uses crypto. In contrast, almost everybody has a credit card these days. I accept credit card payments and PayPal. You get 4% discount if you pay by a credit card. Guess what. Majority of my sales still goes via PayPal. People just want to use PayPal even if they get to pay 4% extra. Nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

At this point, you are mostly correct. It’s mostly to encourage adoption. People will adopt it more at some point.

2 Likes

Dunno, i farm with my gpu. If i want to offload 3 months worth of buttcoins in a purchase it will probably want to avoid one conversion fee

I think I asked you awhile ago about sending crypto instead of payapl to avoid those crusty fees. XRP would of been the best bet then maybe XLM now. Low fees. Eth is kinda crusty to send with the fees and bitocin is worse.

2 Likes

Are there costs from the sender when buying goods?

I need to check. I will message you later about it though

Transaction fees are from sender.

1 Like

And at the moment transaction fees are insane for eth…

That’s why I was suggesting other crypto. Nano specifically since it’s absolute best for this usecase.

2 Likes

Same for btc, costs are pretty high

1 Like

I can also confirm this. @Sonic

4 Likes

Are those hubs widened?

They aren’t but I’m thinking about it tho. :eyes:

It’s just properly worn tires, I’ve been rotating them religiously.

2 Likes

Ajay, do you have any idea if Matt hovers turbines will fit on your GD? 65mm cans but same mounting pattern as most

that’s the stator size; outside dimensions are 77mm diameter, 74mm length (without adapter for 63mm mounting pattern) (for the 6542 motor)

2 Likes

Damn! So are we saying no?

From batch 5 these drives will fit Hoover motors and LC Hypertrucks but only in a 3.9:1 and 3.6:1 ratio for straight cut

Do the motors have a 44mm mounting pattern?

5 Likes

Damn, okay

Will you be offering any higher ratios for the LC hypertrucks eventually? Actually 3.9:1 will work just fine

1 Like