£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

But do you? :smirk:

Pretty hard to go get a snack or something while carrying a 75kg board

3 Likes

dunno why you carry your board… mine is supposed to carry me

6 Likes

I don’t know how much my moonbug board weighs but I could easily build a lightweight pneumatic board

2 Likes

My 2wd atb weighs 16.4 kg. I imagine yours is pretty similar.
My carver is 14.6kg

2 Likes

Yup

Pinion gears are 50% off. New pinions will be slightly wider. Clearing stock.

3 Likes

Will the new ones still be compatible with the old drives? I see 8T and 9T are out of stock :confused:

Did you post any pics of the bullbars? Might be interested in picking some up along with those discounted pinion gears.

Do it!! :smiley:

3 Likes

These helical gears will be a game changer for me. Very looking forward to these

1 Like

Yes. But want to clear the old pinion stock.

8T will always be out of stock until proven reliable. 9T is out of stock because I have none left.

Only renders for now, will share later.

3 Likes

@moon if you need any testers for the hypertruck mounts let me know. Florida guy riding year round. 47/12 gearing.

5 Likes

Yes, I will contact you when I am ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is the adapter plate for the NKP 3-links coming? Have you had a chance to see what type of space will be avaible for motors?

4 Likes

Interested to see what your motor protection accessories are like Moon… Having a bar across between mounts is handy for wheeling the board around one handed. And I like to cover my motors from extreme splattering, so was thinking about a printed top cover (I will be buying better sealed motors though!)

2 Likes

Is it later yet?

8 Likes

Its not :joy:

8 Likes

:raised_hand:

Pm me if you want testing help.

3 Likes

Going to be testing out 5.5/1 and 4.4/1

44/8 and 44/10. 10T pinions will have 8 and 10mm bores

5 Likes

Get in line, starts behind me