£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

They look amazing! Cant wait till they r available :blush:

1 Like

This is a nerd boardsport dude. Some of us normal iq folks have just sneaked in and are tolerated because we are the idiots who hurt themselves while all the nerds take notes.

Hey man try this, its really fast…
Fuck yeah give it here!

Crash test dummies with pulses

I’m happy with that.

17 Likes

If someone could help with measurements? I know that @mishrasubhransu is an advocate for those wheels, I think

2 Likes

As long as you use a hangar with sufficient free axle length there is no reason it won’t work. TB218 works perfectly.

2 Likes

take my money! oh no wait… just a moment! i’ll have to save some…
nice!!!

2 Likes

I’ll send you the measurements tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’ll be using them on my surfrodz tkp. Axle length is a variable feast…

1 Like

Source???

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9864?u=indiangummy

1 Like

Can someone with MBS fivestar hubs confirm that they have the same hole/mounting pattern as the rockstar ll hubs? I would like to know if you can use fivstar hubs on the LRV Drive because @moon does not know.

3 Likes

I have confirmed with mbs that all of their 5 bolt hubs are patterned the same. The rim to rim widths are different though

3 Likes

If the pattern is the same and they both use m4 bolts then you should be fine.

@PixelatedPolyeurthan I can buy a hub to double check though

3 Likes

No need. I am sure they are the same. Thank you MoonBug :innocent:

1 Like

@moon just to verify, you’re sure these don’t fit TB218’s or just haven’t checked the measurements yet? I’m 110% in if these are TB218 compatible as well *nudge nudge :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ill need one of those trucks here to check , but I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit

3 Likes

I have some, I can check. I assume a new clamp would be needed though?

1 Like

Yeah a new clamp, should fit both boardnamics and tb218mm

Needs to be a 2 piece mount.

Let me know when you can help, I made some changes to the wheel adaptor and need to make sure six shooters still fit

3 Likes

I have some TB mounts I can check with. Can you PM me the wheel adapter changes?

2 Likes

@moon I’ll try sending you the AT adapter dimensions (soon) if you want/can make it work. No obligations just trying to make it easier for you.

7 Likes

Yeah Ill try and make it work when I get dimensions. Ill need the bolt pattern, and the length and size bolts used.

Not the right time for waiting for measurements though

3 Likes