24s All-in-one BMS Protection Board -MKBMS

2 Likes

Promptly received an email after touching base with maxkgo support last month shortly after posting here with video instructions of flashing the FW.

My hardware version is a BMSMINI12 and observing the video instructions ENNOID-SS 24 is the correct version !

Also attached from Maxkgo support is the ENNOID-BMSToolV5.02-alpha2 zipped.

Unfortunately did not check my email and let the smoke out by flashing the incorrect FW with the balance wires connected.

So word of warning don’t flash incorrect hardware FW bin with balance wires connected !

When I was bench testing, I threw all various hardware FW versions into the unit with balance wires disconnected that did not effect the unit.

My whole issue from the start appears that I uploaded the wrong hardware version and could not find any FW references / descriptions to correct the mistake resulting to a guessing game.

Searched youtube for FW references, where I found a Maxkgo BMS installation review not realising it was a 24s and used the same code plug reference MKBMS-SS24S-MIN from the youtube channel.

Must be some component variants between 12S and 24S ?

Twice I let the smoke out now. Repairable although having difficulty identifying one IC component next the two LTC7001.

2 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for being away for a while due to work, but now I’m back

1 Like

The latest activity of MAXKGO is here. If you join the promotion plan, you can enjoy a 10% discount coupon code. If the promotion is successful, you will be given a 15% discount opportunity.
discount code:DQJ888