🏆 2022 Build of the Year - Nominations

oops :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the nomination my man! This one is definitely an off-road build.

5 Likes

Thanks for nominating me! I agree that it’s a street board. The original is definitely more off road tailored, but the new board is much more of a road racer. This makes me want to go fix it, because unfortunately the pack is still at 0V :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Nominating @DeadLightning The Empress. [Tuning Stage] III:THE EMPRESS | Apex Bro / Airs / Chain Drive | 6384 140 kv 5:1 | 12s2p P42A | DV6 | | 8" Rockstar II

A clean, meticulous, and well documented build. And the use of the double capture loop key building on the work of others.

And @rusins Bussin Sporster. Bussin Sportster | DIY take an on Onsra

A classic Sporster build with stunning lights and a great battery jenga build.

11 Likes

Thanks so much for the nomination @zero_ads!! My first mtb nominated for BOTY is definitely an honor!

I’d like it to be in the off-road category @BenjaminF

If anyone needs any proof here is it’s maiden voyage into the mud!

Many people have said this but hosing off your board for the first time feels wrong

10 Likes

I nominate @haven 's Lavagirl. Always love to see a board with some serious thought gone into it. And I’m a sucker for carvers.

8 Likes

Wrong, but oh so right

8 Likes

Not sure why you had to edit that pic :thinking:
Here’s the real one for the masses to judge what went on that day

(Your fault for not putting a serious tag)

8 Likes

I’m flattered, thank you! Street category seems most appropriate.

I’d like to nominate Hercaleez by @ablairlamb

Beautiful build!

3 Likes

Thank you Haven! I was actually going to nominate Lavagirl but Saturn beat me to it lol. Street category is most appropriate for mine I suppose.

5 Likes

I’ll throw the @Ace Unicorn into the mix here because of some cool ass parts. Plus it looks like it has rocket thrusters in the back.

12 Likes

I nominate @Savage1’s board - finished in March ‘22🤤

17 Likes

+1 for making the best esk8 trucks ever

7 Likes

@rosco very kind of you. There are many builds better than mine. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you @ablairlamb! I’m going to put my unicorn in the street category. Despite being filled with tons of historic innovation, none is by me and none is this season. (It’s also not a fríken bike board😂 @Flyboy :clap::clap::clap:(you have my vote))

4 Likes

Much obliged!

graphic design is my passion

10 Likes

GP Evolution, 4WD, sexy TKP trucks, wireless enclosure™, and more
I would like to nominate @janpom for this awesome build. That esc enclosure is :fire: :fire:

13 Likes

For sure, this one is a stunner

4 Likes

Excellent build, and excellent build thread! Build thread quality is an often-overlooked part of the BOTY process.

2 Likes

Im going to nominate Ronny @UFOskada, if you look through his whole thread he you will see why, its super clean.

12 Likes