200x75 Phatty tires

He was definitely using the hellcat wides, don’t think he shaved them down but I can ask later. Right now he’s probably negotiating what toys to keep with his wife :joy:

3 Likes

I would trust the Kendas as far as I could throw them. The qi chang gang 200x75 tires are a fucking crap shoot, and aren’t looking good right now.

Mine have held up fine, and probably have 500mi on them now. I’ll definitely be keeping a closer eye on them now though… Might even pull them off the hubs and do an inspection.

1 Like

@RyEnd are you running those Kendas on the hellcats too?

Neg. 200x75s on fivestars, kendas on 3DS 4.65 hubs.

1 Like

Ive ran the QUING DA 200x75 @60psi and didn’t have any issues. Currently at 45psi.
I do have 1 of those tires that came like an egg from the factory and was un-rideable.
Has anyone stretched a 200x50 on to the hellcat wide rims with the 200x75 tube?

2 Likes

200x50 kendas ordered “for science”

3 Likes

Man that is unfortunate
Hope he has better luck in the negotiations with the wife

3 Likes

just wanted to share, I found someone on Facebook that is running the 200x50 kendas on the hellcats and really liking them. Mine will be here tomorrow

3 Likes

I just mounted the 200x50 kendas on the hellcat rims. It’s not easy getting those QING DA tires off!

3 Likes

Let us know how they ride! And be wary of adverse stuff happening!

2 Likes

@whaddys they ride amazing!!! So happy with the kenda 909! On a side note, it is possible to put the 200x75 on rockstar2s. The pulleys even clear the tires.

2 Likes

So big upgrade from the 200x75s? You were sort of unimpressed with those right?

I have Kenda 8 x 3’s on my HC wides rn and I can’t test them because broken ankle. Boooooo

3 Likes

I wonder what they look like/if they work on mbs 5 stars?

that bead doesn’t look fully secure on the rockstars?

2 Likes

I’ve got the 200x75 quin on five-star a. It’s annoying to get them on, not a smooth fit at all but you CAN do it. They were super sluggish and robbed me of tons of torque. Was not a fan. It’s the whole reason I got the hellcat wides. I think it’s more the tires that suck than the hubs tho

3 Likes

I have to do more riding on mine, I liked them at first but they are harder than expected. Haven’t gone above 25mph on emm yet either.

1 Like

Here’s hellcat wides on 300mmx 8 inch Rubber on a nazare.

13 Likes

Slick bois

1 Like

These tires are from April 2018, just now finally used them for the first time :roll_eyes:

(Amazon link was dead)

3 Likes

Dude that’s epic…

Correction. Those 3x8 tires were hot garbage, I couldn’t get them centered for the life of me. The 200x75 tires intended for @Kaly‘s wildcat wides are where it’s at. :+1:

8 Likes