200x75 Phatty tires

I’m actually in the process of ordering some kenda 909 200x50 now. I want to see what they’ll look like stretched on the hellcat wide

2 Likes

I’d love to see a 150x75.

1 Like

Someone say 3in 150mm’s? Have my wallet…

4 Likes

Late to the party. I’m hands up for some hellcat wides though.

1 Like

They are much stiffer/sturdier than any 200x50 tire I’ve seen. Probably helps sidewall stiffness even more if you match an appropriately wide hub to it.

2 Likes

What mount are you using for the xlite?

2 of these

4 of these

I cut off one of the legs on the gopro mounts. They both have 3
1 Like

Awesome, thank you very much for that.

1 Like

there’s also these if they interest you:

Ive looked at that, nice model. Im just looking for something a little more solid and the mounts that it comes with are pretty bad.

2 Likes

Man these are heavy duty and really nice, good job @Kaly

10 Likes

Damn those look hefty

1 Like

@Soflo lemme know how yours fit, I cant get mine past the lip of my tires, stuck here:

3 Likes

These are so hard to put on. I was able to fit the fronts but now I’m doing the rear and it won’t go past the lip

1 Like

Tight fit is the best when you get a flat. Just put it on. It will move to the edges when you pump air in.

2 Likes

@whaddys I’ll be at work until 9pm eastern time.

1 Like

Can you measure the diameter of hub? These 200x75 and most of the other common esk8 tires fit a ~95mm hub. The more widely used standard is 4in though, or 100mm.

2 Likes

Ok I did get them in with a little bit of grease, tight AFFF tho. @PrinceRein how did you fasten the screws in all the way? The nut doesn’t lock into place and there is not enough room to secure it in place with a socket. What gives?

1 Like

I was able to do all but one tire. One tire just is not made in a perfect circle. To fasten them the screw goes in the other way. The nuts are only for the rear

Huh, I don’t get it how do you fasten them without a nut…