200x75 Phatty tires

It will work.

Only thing is the tire will bulge a bit, if your pulley have the space it will work if not you will need longer screws

4 Likes

Alrighty! Ill check some stuff but I think im gonna order a set!

The bulge is around 5 mm, check if you have clearance

2 Likes

I definitely will! I just have to make sure I can make my gear drive stick out more…

Thats good, it would be even better if they had the same spacing as Trampa since MBS axles are too short :joy:

2 Likes

hey @Kaly are the bearing seats on hellcat/hellcatwide the same size as the bearings seats on the bx-one? asking because that means we can buy the spare bx-one bearing set, swap out the bearings on hellcats, then use the hellcats on 10mm surf rodz axles. wachuthink?

will the hellcats be manufactured in the united states? will they come with any engraving or inscription like your bx-one hubs do?

2 Likes

The HellCat are for 12 mm axle, different from the BX hub.

Will not have any markings.

I’ll have an application where 200x50 won’t cut it. And I have a set of 200x75s.

From reading the above looks like I can find 12mm axles from our polite North American friends.

Anyone willing to let me be lazy and not pull a damn hub of my non-tinkering board?

Is the lacroix axle wide enough from nut-end to first shoulder step to fit?

Props for actually doing a thing, I take no credit, but it makes me feel better about some of the mindless Amazon/AliExpress/eBay scrolling I do. :call_me_hand:

Edit unless you got axles, because I am definitely drilling and tapping my current setup to make this work with big kid bearings. (Sorry to bring in the competition of sorts.)

7 Likes

@Arzamenable already on it.

5 Likes

Yes it is wide enough
it will fit the truck and work without modifications to your system, just take the stock hub out and put this one with the 200x75

6 Likes

For reference:

9 Likes

Just preordered the wides, they look so sexy and I can’t wait to see how they come out in aluminum. Gonna slap these on my e-toxx matrix ii chain drive with mbs 9" tires and get fatty as fuck.

5 Likes

Looks don’t matter, but they do look pretty :heart_eyes:. I hope these 18x18 axial, on profile, hangars (3DS) saved some meat for them titanium axles to get up in her (or his) guts.

If this is fail, those MBS channel trucks are undergoing a radical sex change and they will be TKPs.

They will. :tipping_hand_man:

If I need these,

I can also make those tpks, maybe :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

you are thinking exactly what I am, got some hypertucks in the mail, do you know of any 3d printed spacer (wheels wider, not spacer inbetween bearing) for MBS wheels? I could only find someone who did it for trampa super stars.

@Kaly looks dope buddy can’t wait to try some of these tires out.

5 Likes

@RyEnd is supposedly running these tires on mbs fivestars. He won’t send me photos though :cry:

2 Likes

Not running them yet, have been turnin’ bolts on other skates and riding the one these would go on. I did mock them up though.

2 Likes

Hi @Kaly, are these hubs going to be raw aluminum or anodized?

3 Likes

Your mission, @Kaly, should you choose to accept it,…

11 Likes

what are those?

3 Likes