18S Streetcarver Prebuilts?

So after having my ESC explode and a battery go flat this week I’m kinda feeling like instead of fixing these boards I just want something different.
I’m thinking of going big with an 18s streetcarver.
I’m not in the mood to eff around right now, just get something that works out of the box.
I’m thinking a Lacroix Nazare (Nazaré Supersport™ – Lacroix Boards)

That’s right after my stormcore blew up I’m thinking of punishing Lacroix by giving them $5000. :rofl:

I read the forum thread on the Nazare and it’s pretty much all positive.

Interestingly in that thread the nazare was 12s but today it’s 18s.

So I’m throwing it out there. Is there anything else I should be considering?

Get a custom built by Artem @skyart ! His magnetic S seems like it’d fit. If not, there’s more than a couple people I would go with over them including @hoytskate and @metroboards.

8 Likes

I bought a Lonestar Super Sport early 2021 as my first “higher end board”. Bit of love hate relationship at first. Probably 3000 miles on it? Maybe a bit lower. My best advise dont spring for any accessories stick with their belt drive system. Im not fan of the falcons or their lights. If you want gears buy 3rd party. Same with lights.

I love the deck and hypertrucks.

Id agree with @Swol_Moon give hoyt a look maybe talk to Atrim. If you just want a out of the box experience. Forget it and dont worry cant really go wrong with Hoyt or Lacroix.

I think a custom build off the forum will suit you much better. And it’ll look better than a Lacroix. And you won’t have to deal with stormcore shinanighans.

and just like @Swol_Moon said check out Hoyt. Their UAV Dadbod is 16s9p so enough amps and volts to get any esk8er giddy.

2 Likes

THIS! i THINK at this point the magnetic is superior to the Nazare. I gaurentee you get better more responcive customer service . THE BOARDS NEVER SPEED WOBBLE! He should have named them MAgic! Id at least look in to it. His work holds up to my unique abuse,and im really hard on stuff.

I am biased thought

2 Likes

Another vote here for SKP or one of the new Hoyts.

5 Likes