160mm All Terrain Tire Kit TB160

Without modifying the board there is wheel bite. It was an easy fix however. I just moved the trucks up one hole position and had to drill out new holes for the back holes of the trucks. That seemed to give it plenty of clearance. I do have riptide bushings that don’t let the trucks flop around too crazy.

4 Likes

Dexter. Need to double check. The tire on the right is in the street position correct?

Yeah, correct. The actual hub itself is has a slight offset though. I don’t have the photos atm but on one side of the rim there’s a TB logo icon that indicates the inside of the wheel (that same logo isn’t on the opposite side).

Are these confirmed to fit superstars? All I’m seeing is a stong “they should”

Yeah they fit. Evolve, trampa, mbs all compatible.

Both the pulleys and the hubs in this kit are made from glass-filled Nylon, right? The description is clear about what the drive pulleys are made off, but I didn’t see a description of what the hub is made off. The hubs are two pieces? I haven’t seen a photograph of the hubs disassembled.

1 Like

@Sesat Yes, all made from Glass Filled Nylon that’s hubs + pulleys included.

Hubs is a 2 piece hub and interlocks for added strength.

This image is actually one of the prototypes. The new ones have a much better and tighter tolerance.

9 Likes

tumblr_lys74kgBqm1qdry99o1_400

6 Likes

Put them on the Paradigm. Much better for me.

13 Likes

@torqueboards I just checked your website but couldnt find anything, how do they DD adapters look for these hubs? Will they be metal or another material?

E: deuce was responding to a deleted comment about how autoplay is enabled. It’s 2019 yo :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I did some click click click on his website with ublock, and all the annoying stuff is gone. It’s like a new site!

3 Likes

Yeah I really need to.

Or he does.

Love you Dexter :heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sick man where did I get the motor protectors

Dickyho.

1 Like

Does anyone know if dickyhos innertubes will work on these tires and hubs? :sob::sob: one of my wheels is gone flat :sob::sob: I have spare dickyho tubes @torqueboards

Oh no :frowning: How’d they get flat? We just put up a bundle price. https://diyelectricskateboard.com/collections/all-terrain-tires/products/160mm-all-terrain-tire-tube-set

1 Like

It was just one of them, I’m not sure, but I got home and filled it with fix a flat and it went flat pretty quick again. I wont be able to take it apart till tommorow

1 Like

I was just coming on here to let every one know they run over and smash 4LOCO cans reaI good!

I was gonna hydro dip the rims and put plastic liner on the inside of the tyre but couldn’t get the tire off lol, yes i deflated the tube. Any tips on that? These rubbers are hardcore no stretch at all which is fantastic, but taking them off is a

2 Likes

Undo the bolts it’s a 2 piece hub. Then you can get access to the tube/tire. Although not sure if you already did.

3 Likes

oh well duh, thanks man!

3 Likes