160mm All Terrain Tire Kit TB160

@Pedrodemio I wish we went bigger diameter but maybe next time. Only larger stator.

2 Likes

I could very well do that too good sir :grin:

cool! are you planning on doing a set of those, motors, mounts, trucks etc?

Yeah, we could.

1 Like

@torqueboards Quick question, if your products ship out in 10-15 days why is it considered a “preorder” not a regular order? is there something im missing here?

@Astro just so people aren’t confused why it doesn’t ship out within a few days. But yeah, it’s not exactly a pre-order considering everything was ordered and produced before we put it up online.

We are just waiting on belts (as far as current status) once they arrive we’ll be shipping out. :smile:

5 Likes

Ah i see. Would the same thing go for the TBDD preorder?

Yeah, TB DD will be in stock soon (early next month) waiting on some other parts. Most of current TB DD B3 pre-orders will be hopefully shipped out next week. Anything, purchased after today should be shipped early next month and they should be in-stock then ready for immediate shipping from then on.

3 Likes

Sweet! Great products <3

2 Likes

Wheels and tires are here. They look really nice. About to go do a test fit. A couple extra inner tubes would have been a nice touch. Got them both from psychotiller and haggy when ordering a full set

9 Likes

@torqueboards do your tyres fit 6x2 hubs?

No, they are too big. They will fir MBS & Trampa tires and tubes, if I understand correctly.

3 Likes

Do you mean that torqueboards hub can fit trampa and MBs tires?

What I was asking was if the for example 6 shooters or “cheap ass” hubs from aliexpress could use torqueboards tires.

1 Like

Yes

I answered the TB hubs are too big to fit 6 inch tires.

2 Likes

Sorry, I am dumb totally missed that. Thanks

1 Like

The rest of the kits will be sent out soon. We are just waiting on new belts. Should be here on Wednesday.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Looking forward to trying the tires and tubes… on a "different project "!

2 Likes

Had to drill a couple holes on the Sportster to avoid wheel bite. Easy enough to do. This is looking good.

6 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri Does it fit well without wheel bite? Someone mentioned they wanted to use it with a bustin sportster.

1 Like