7 Likes

Looks awesome man!

Haha it’s really rough up close, we built that thing in a single night

Hell of a tight squeeze

6 Likes

Pelican storm iM2050 fits an 18650 12s8p NESE Pack and BMS perfectly

@Flasher I love that sticker :joy:

4 Likes

Take the rubber out… Just cut the edge of the seal off where the box sandwiches and you’ll love that extra space.

It’s already sealed up so we are leaving it as is, so far there is nothing concerning…it was just a pain to get everything to fir the first time

12s13p 20700 and 2 unities in the box on the left

10s6p 18650 with smart bms in the middle on the right, 2 x makerx sv6 in the rear box on the right.

All custom made fibreglass

5 Likes

Can you send me a picture of the space you have inside? I would like to fit my escs in the case aswell

1 Like

We just got this finished last night, 12S8P, Smart BMS and decent charge port in a pelican 1200 case

5 Likes

There is pretty much no extra space in the case, there is around 6mm between the top of the battery and the case. I posted it here:

I can’t bump this because I don’t have a pic handy… but this thread has a lot of good stuff and could use more!

4 Likes

Cheap pelican style case that can hold you over till you want something more sleek! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013Z7474O/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

At that point you just entered the big box territory.

3 Likes

Did you wire the Neg(-) of the buck converter to the P- of the BMS?

If I remember that build well, the buck was connected to the secondary battery ( a drill pack) through its normal outputs

1 Like

ohh ok cool, thx

2 Likes

I just picked up a vault and a seahorse… both really great boxes. Gonna be designing a quick swap system… maybe not ha I really wanna ride it.

1 Like