Maybe turn the amps down lol

1 Like

But mooooom

It’s at 12 amps. Holding steady at these temps
Sensors are inside kapton tape.

1 Like

Big boomer

2 Likes

haha, I like it. But deffinelty don’t leave it to charge when you not home lol.

1 Like

That a mojito?

1 Like

Nono. The big advantage is that I don’t need to charge nearly as often

1 Like

Caipi because she’s from Brazil

1 Like

Alrighty first ride looks good.
Enclosure was of course too small so I had to put the lid on spacers and bend out the sides :man_facepalming: 🤦 :woman_facepalming:

I’m going to see if I can’t find a junction box that looks better… It’s also only mounted at 2 bolts in the center which makes it a bit wobbly. Not so much a problem when riding but definitely not confidence instilling…
Work in progress just like this whole board.

On the plus side the bomb keeps behaving as it should. Discharging all p groups nice and evenly. Group six is a wee bit higher because it started higher after I ‘fixed’ the leaky cell.

Looks like crap but rides like a dream. Oodles of power
and spool smooth even with 9"ers. I’ve taken the pressure down from near Max to middleish and that helped. Now that I can afford the extra Wh/mi
Front is on barrels now too.

5 Likes

That’s some mad AH… What’s your expected range? We’ve still got to race Evo’s, even though I’m about to take mine apart for parts :rofl:

2 Likes

My Evo and I have already parted ways :frowning:

Range is yet to be tested but I expect to be pulling close to 45 Wh/Mi or more. So something like 30 miles.

2 Likes

I feel like your board just eats every other board for breakfast on your way to work :joy::joy::doughnut:

4 Likes

It’s pretty silly at this point. But daaamn is it comfortable at speed. I cruise 25- 35 mph the whole way to work. Total Roadmaster

3 Likes

deffinetly over 30 miles. my 12s5p got me 35 lol

2 Likes

:sleepy: The end of the evo era… Even da @ahrav’s leavin it for dem nice Redember’s :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

WoaAHHH :eyes: noo. My evo is my baby :heart_eyes: I did sell my other evo… the one you rode @Agressivstreetlamp during our group ride. Twas a sad day :cry:

2 Likes

Oof yeah there’s quite a few boards gone from that day.

We still need to meet for the ride. Godamn life getting in the way all the time.

2 Likes

Ohhh so sad so sad :cry: yeppp I got a few more boards ready to go and unlimited range :call_me_hand: finally well sorta :smirk:

Plus you needs to try the v4… gonna get a connector for it to run it with 40aH so we can group ride that bishhhh too :doughnut:

3 Likes

Unlimited range? You got a fusion device you’re not sharing?

I’m always down to try. We should get @DEEIF in on it too if we’re gonna ride around LA

3 Likes

OuO this plan works for me :smiley:

1 Like