12S All in one BMS Protection Board -MKBMS

Hi everyone, I’m sorry that it has been delayed for two years. Now I will introduce the 12S BMS that I said before.

Today I would like to introduce to you our return member-MAXKGO BMS (referred to as MKBMS)

First of all, as mentioned before, we tell you frankly that MKBMS is developed based on BMS open source materials. Our engineers made a new hardware design based on the combination of DieBieMS and ENNOID BMS open source materials. Here, special thanks to the developers of open source DieBieMS and ENNOID BMS.

In terms of hardware, we mainly innovate in terms of size, circuit layout, boards, etc. We designed the circuit layout to be more compact, making the size of the BMS smaller, only 117.4 x 47.3 x 29.3mm.

MKBMS uses automotive-grade locks and reverse bayonet to prevent wires from loosening easily. The PCB board uses 6 layers*2OZ=12OZ copper thickness, which has better current flow capacity.

As before, We use an aluminum alloy shell, and the surface is treated with black sandblasting and oxidation to achieve anti-oxidation and insulation functions.

MKBMS has overcharge protection, overcurrent protection, balancing function, temperature protection, etc.

Supported batteries: Supports almost all lithium batteries such as lithium-ion batteries, lithium polymer batteries, and lithium phosphate batteries.

In order to facilitate everyone’s use and reduce the shopping process, our BMS boards will be shipped with switches, displays, USB and other wiring accessories. You can see the pictures below or browse our website for more details.

MKBMS has the following BMS specifications:

High and low voltage main control board and slave control board 12s, 15s, 18s. They also come with switches, displays, USB and other wiring accessories. Of course, there are also 12s 24s integrated boards and other BMS.
In the future, we will continue to improve BMS and sincerely welcome your suggestions and ideas to make BMS better.

Last but not least, thanks again to BMS for open source. We are committed to paying $5 to the ENNOID BMS open source for every BMS sold. thank you for your support.

Free shipping over $59 to most countries. Hope you enjoy MKBMS! :blush:

Purchase link: https://maxkgo.com/collections/all-in-one-bms-board/products/6s-12s-200a-smart-bms-for-esk8-consumer-robot-e-car-e-board -mkbms-all-in-one-board

Sorry to spam your post but:

Just a few precisions here:

• ENNOID has not received a single penny from Maxkgo for supporting the open source initiative despite the claim above. Long story short: Maxkgo tried to reverse engineer some of our previous hardware designs and are now selling their own BMS based on what they have learned at doing this. Some of their offering are obviously an attempt to copy and capitalize on our past hardware designs.
  • There is no link between Maxkgo and ENNOID except what is said above

We don’t expect anything else from a Chinese company and we are ok with that in general, but doing misleading statements online in order to get customers attention is not appropriate at all.

8 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about here.

If the seller is falsely advertising info with your name in it you have the right to comment as many times you want about it.

@Maxkgoesk8 anything to say about this??

2 Likes

@longhairedboy @jamie ban hammer when?

1 Like

Deja vu.

1 Like

lol you messed up thenpurchase link

About the same as the zbms ordeal. Sucks man.

I don’t know about this. I just started working here. I will delete the post.

How any business person could think that they could put bull past these cobras ready to strike, has to be due to not reading here often enough.