121c Aileron - Deck broke and customer service provided a refund

I thought this deck would be unbreakable… Its terrible! Breaks just by pushing on the tail.!

2 Likes

I feel like you must have had a defect one, I’ve seen plenty rolling around with no issues

Why is there like, tape, on it?

3 Likes

looks like a failed repair tbh

4 Likes

Have you contacted 121c yet? Hopefully they will sort you out. I hope you are not hurt!

3 Likes

Thats alot of carbonfibre to break thru, unless you’re really heavy I dont see it happening unless defect.
I bet they’ll replace it

4 Likes

The repair is epoxy that I tried to fix the crack with. It did not work lol. Also I’m 185 lbs so not super heavy

so it was already cracked before this snap? and are surprised it snapped? how’d it crack?

3 Likes

Meanwhile my fat ass has not managed to break the same board.

Might be a defect, I highly recommend contacting the manufacturer before you try to put them on blast. One failure from one person doesn’t call for a boycott.

Calm thy digital tits.

35 Likes

Lol yes this

5 Likes

This @AgentC27 :pray:

Off topic : @Yegmesh Love your thumbnail :rofl:

3 Likes

Oof dude. I hope you did not hurt yourself in your venture. You don’t try to repair a deck that’s cracked like this. It seems like you got a refund from 121C, have they mentionned anything about a defect ? You drilled the deck too, right ?

(found the infos from a reddit post he made)

12 Likes

I mean as soon as you drill something all bets are off unless you know what you’re doing haha

9 Likes

This thread is looking like it needs re-titling, @xsynatic

121c Aileron - DO NOT DRILL!

14 Likes

Can’t help with that :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Got a link?

2 Likes

Imagine issuing a customer a refund only to have them work overtime to drag you on every platform.

15 Likes

We don’t have to imagine. We need only watch.

:popcorn::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Not sure if I’m allowed to link it publicly sorry.

2 Likes

i definitely don’t know which reddit post u talking about
:joy:

13 Likes

Respect for you bro but he put it on reddit so that’s already pretty public

5 Likes