$100 Massive Stator Gift Card For Sale!!

fkkkk, they don’t ship to HK, great, thanks

Bro, i got you. There’s room in the box with your deck, if you think it will survive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

maybe bubble wrap? i don’t know, need to sleep on it now, got work in like 5 hrs time, probably should get some sleep :joy:

2 Likes

every single message from this guy is sketch. way too many exclamation marks; trust; 100 gift card for 100, and then saying he was gonna go to 90 anyways as if he doesn’t mind earning 10 bucks less… Someone please close this thread there’s no point of its existance

The value is Empty wallet and a headache with a s@£* ton of BS. And the knowledge you funded a scammer.

He owns a product but not the det of research and development or undelivered pre orders :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why do you say that?

Nah I’ve spoken to him for a while now. He’s young like me and he doesn’t really know how this shit works in his defence. He didn’t know about the drama regarding the website and he just wanted to recoop money.

3 Likes

A young esk8er? Highly suspicious :joy:

3 Likes

Guess I’m suspicious too :joy:

Here’s the deal: I bought a FocBox Unity from Mboards. The power circuit is shot so it wouldn’t shut off. Mboards doesn’t want anything to do with me or the Unity Problems. I contacted Massive Stator to address the issue and they just gave me the $100 gift card. I have nothing to buy from them so here I am!

2 Likes

So do many of us way more out of pocket than only a 100

3 Likes

Look man I’m just regurgitating what he told me because everyone is on his ass.

I think the thread should be closed as nobody here would ever buy anything from that website and this thread has gone to shit.

2 Likes

I advise you Try his forum you have better luck there

Literally the issue your having is the reason the majority of the members joined hear.

2 Likes

Sounds like nothing the most basics of soldering wouldnt be able to solve. Just add a loop key and you’re good, you’re not the first person to run into this issue believe me, all my unities did the exact same thing. Also, the amount of luck you have is unparallelled. How do you run into two of the most shadiest and sketchiest esk8 companies in a row?

And according to what you’re saying, you basically got that 100 gift card for free. And the fact is, nobody within the esk8 realm with even the tiniest amount of decency would buy from massive stator. As someone previously said, 50 is what they’d risk for this sketchy gift card. The reality is this is a niche community, and communities like this really hate people who took advantage of us. If I were you, I’ll have my free 50 bucks and move on with my day. A loop key is gonna cost you 2 bucks to make, problem solved.

1 Like

My Unity works, it just stays always on. I just contacted the companies to let them know and yes, MS gave me a free $100 gift card.

Or should it serve as a warning to the next person that buys from him or accepts a gift card as a resolution to a issue?

1 Like

Yeah, to solve the issue of it staying on, you should get a loop key. I never said it didn’t work did I

1 Like

The problem here is mboards as usual but whatever. I’m not opening this thread anymore as I need some sleep.

I didn’t accept the gift card as resolution. I am still talking to them but they gave it to me anyway, thinking the $100 would shut me up.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. Thank You.