$100 Massive Stator Gift Card For Sale!!

Not allowed to bid. But I’ll see your 69 and raise you a 70.

2 Likes

Semi serious question. Are you sure this gift card is transferable between Bro’s? More importantly, can this be transferred between Bro’s and not-a-Bro’s?

8 Likes

Yes, it is transferrable!

1 Like

How are you planning on proving the code isnt used aswell?

I can’t prove that, you’ll have to trust me!

I’ll give you $140, and no less.

3 Likes

Just so we’re clear, you want $100 cash for a $100 gift card at Sketchy-R-Us, and you are asking for “trust” that it works?

Are you positive that the gift card is transferable?

Generally speaking you’re lucky to get 50-70% of a gift cards face value in cash. You are asking someone to take a risk at literally zero benefit to anyone but you.

15 Likes

The gift card works, I went to checkout and applied it to see if it works. I didn’t buy anything with it though (obviously). The gift card is transferrable. I said I’ll take $90 for it!

Was it a coupon code or did you receive an actual gift card email? I ask, because in Shopify they are two distinct things and a coupon code can be locked to a specific account.

Not trying to haze you; a gift card from the owner of Sketchy-R-Us is not gonna be met without skepticism around these parts. He’s one of the scammiest of scammy people in this industry and burned a lot of folks in this community.

11 Likes

I received a gift card email! And no worries, I totally understand!

1 Like

Was going to say if it’s a physical copy,just use it to wipe and flush! :poop::toilet:

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and say it bc no one else has yet, I highly doubt you’ll get anything above $50 for it from anyone here… maybe $60 but good luck nonetheless.

4 Likes

Someone please close this thread.
No one wants the shit.
I wouldn’t give you $1 for it, and suspect I’m not the only one with this viewpoint.

6 Likes

incorrect assumption. no one here buys there.

Its a no-go to transfer a no-bro your promo, at least as far as i know.

11 Likes

Yooo the 2nd one is wild

4 Likes

They make great coffee mugs.

6 Likes

While on the topic of trust, is there anyone here that has a good reputation that’s willing to do middle Manning? I think it would be a really useful service to have if you’re buying from someone with a month old account anyway.

1 Like

:eyes:holy shit, i need one

2 Likes

Whats the conversion rate for massive stator gift cards to curics?

1 Like