$100 Massive Stator Gift Card For Sale!!

Fellow Esk8ers,
I acquired a $100 Massive Stator gift card due to my broken FocBox. I have no use for it so its for sale. Asking $100!

6 Likes

glws

9 Likes

Ummm… $100 Gift card for $100…

20 Likes

Ooof

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a steal…

18 Likes

LOL at everyone in this thread rn :rofl::rofl: this is gold

17 Likes

I have nothing to buy from Massive Stator, so I’m trying to cash out my $100. Y’all are pretty funny though :joy:

1 Like

I think people are just laughing because what you are offering does not make a lot of sense. If someone is going to go spend $100 why would they choose to pass that money through you first for no additional benefit? Why not just spend their $100 directly on the thing they actually wanna buy?

16 Likes

I mean there’s no point of buying your gift card if it’s just gonna be the same price. Usually when selling giftcards you take a 20-60% loss depending on how important that store is. It would make sense to sell it for like $70 as a gift card has less value than it’s store credit.

9 Likes

Yea of course! I just thought someone may do it to help someone else out since they’re buying anyway.

1 Like

Yea I was going to drop the price if nobody was willing to just help me out. Thanks!

UPDATE: I’ll take $90 for it!!

2 Likes

Isn’t massive stator one of those places with the mad controversy attached to it too? That could be another reason the gift card ain’t exactly akin to the proverbial hotcakes.

15 Likes

Yup!

1 Like

I’ll give you 60.

3 Likes

Short story

We don’t buy there

There is a reason tinystator exists

14 Likes

£100 tinystator giftcard for sells
Only £120, take it or leave it

13 Likes

Well what a good bid, ill go 69 cents then!

3 Likes

I’ll one up you and go $4.20 final offer

2 Likes

14 Likes