ZESC official website and warrior 6 release

Website online
Our official website, https://www.discoverzesc.com/, is open now. This website is the only website ZESC use for making purchases and accessing information (downloading Vesc tool or viewing user guide).
This means you can now purchase our new product, ZESC Warrior 6 series ESC. You can check out details here: https://www.discoverzesc.com/warrior6series . Limited availability.
We offer DHL express service. Normally, packages take 3 to 5 days to be delivered to U.S.

25 Likes

Good luck :smiley:

5 Likes

good concurrence stimulates the market :stuck_out_tongue: keep going ! i’ll probably take one for my 1wd board :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Warning to those who didn’t truly read it. These aren’t available, they’re in preorder.

What about international shipping?

© 2020 Zesc. who made this mess?

Amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

we ship to US UK German Canada Australia

what size bullet connectors are on the phase wires? 4mm?

some people use 4mm. some people use mt60. some people use other types. so connector is not soldered.

3 Likes

got it, its better we do it ourselves. after all, this is diy.

1 Like

Nice website. Looking forward to reviews and tests by others.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I’ve never had an ESC where I didn’t have to desolder connectors.

11 Likes

Really liking this design with the proper mosfet cooling and the move away from the DRV.

2 Likes

You have my attention…
I look forward to seeing these in stock👍

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :black_heart:very nice
I love the size they’re so cute!

2 Likes

@zhanzhan just curious if the raiden series has built in IMU?

2 Likes

imu is optional. imu version will add extra $10.

5 Likes

Her @zhanzhan I was trying to download Warrior 6 3D model. but the buttonm on the web links to the VESC tool insted… Where can I download a 3D model?

Thanks

2 Likes

oh sorry. let me fix this.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)