Your ultimate build! (Serious)

My in progress Featherenix is one of them, but with unlimited budget would get a pair of MakerX Esc and 40T cells, plus modify the deck for a built in enclosure Inboard style

Now for the really ultimate would be a mountainboard, probably a Trampa, with custom 4wd direct and a monster battery for all day riding without ever worrying about range

1 Like

Agreed on that. The decks he makes are insane.

4 Likes

Yeah the guys a beast

2 Likes

First Build in progress;
Deck - Haya hb 92 (senderized)
Powertrain - TB DD 75kv kit w/110s
Bowery Surf adjustable base plates
12s4p 30q bypass bms
Unity
Hoyt Puck

5 Likes

I link here my ultimate build thread:

1 Like

A sub-10kg eMTB, oh wait, already working on that.

3 Likes

DID YOU JUST INSULT @Sender?!? :rofl:

7 Likes

I would just trade everything I have e skate related to a lonestar

1 Like

Why does he not use a vinyl

1 Like

No, he puts on some fabric and then uses epoxy to make it stick to the deck. Might be totally off but it’s definitely not vinyl :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you sure I always thought it was

2 Likes

100% sure it’s not vinyl and 99% sure it’s fabric. I also remember once where he didn’t use fabric on a LaCroix but paint I believe. @Sender is the one and only expert and will know for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s fabric alright, I learnt the same lesson just this week

1 Like

Definitely not vinyl. The epoxy wouldn’t bond to the wood with vinyl.

3 Likes

Vinyl is to Senderize as cubic zirconia is to diamond

4 Likes

Like skunk said it’s cloth. Vinyl will come up over time but cloth bonds with the epoxy by saturation through the cloth to the board.

1 Like

My ultimate build at this moment in time would be a really lightweight flexy drop through deck on narrow tkp’s with a small but punchy battery like a 12s2p 30T, centrax (or something similar with a core) and two small 5045’s.

The only issue though is that I want endless ride on it, I want to just walk it down to the beach and push/carve to my hearts content in the evenings. I’d love that.

When are we going to get endless ride going smart people of the forum?!

4 Likes

I want it

1 Like

Exactly this, I’d use some biggie hawgs.

The confort of the ride would be incredible

1 Like

the 75/300 needs bigger motors. I run 80 battery amps on each of mine and that for sure maxes them out. thermal paste helps, gotta try the statorade. that, or go bigger S than 12s, 75 for a reason right?