Your speed record and picture of your electric street skate🛹⚡️🔥

Your speed record and photo of your electric street skate​:skateboard::zap::heart_eyes::fire::fire::metal:

My personal best is 47 km hours but maybe improve with bushing Firmer than it’s original😀

13 Likes

Should probably change category of thread buuuut
46mph (74kph)

28 Likes

Nice record and beautiful eskate

2 Likes

12 Likes

@Jujo board sporting 2nd generation @MoeStooge NKP 3-link trucks and Metroboard 155mm pneumies with (I think are) widened hubs also done by Biggs.

3 Likes

I definitely copied @DEEIF’s board idea and am relying solely on @MoeStooge’s amazing design to cheat that 46mph. It can definitely do more but my gf would murder me if I died in an esk8 crash

18 Likes

Your GF would only be able to yell and curse at your grave. Would call dibs on what’s left of your sweet ride, but that’s not cool. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

…and then she will sell all @Jujo’s Esk8 parts in Craigslist to finance a trip to Maui and get a new surfer BF who will not die atempting 46mph :laughing:.

6 Likes

bruh you went 48MPH on ATS trucks!? I think @Venom121212 is going to give you a scolding for that stunt

9 Likes

You really like monster

7 Likes

Flavor is super awesome but green monster gave me the heart beats a couple of times is scary. Stop doing the thing.

5 Likes

It sucks when they snap! How’d you get that speed? By my maths, a realistic top speed for that is 38mph. Especially for only hitting 66.7c motor and esc temps.

I keep hitting 64 kph (40mph) while tweaking my settings.

12 Likes

I feel like I shouldn’t do that, something about having cold brew ice tea logos all over a board seems kinda dumb

5 Likes

Same, don’t want people thinking I’m sponsored by Clorax

3 Likes

Dude that build is so sexy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hit 42 kph (26 mph) on this single drive…

(

…and this thing almost destroyed itself the same day :[

8 Likes

38mph on this bad boy was my fastest.

15 Likes

26 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Duuuude how are you handling that temp?

4 Likes