Your longest ride ever......

ah sorry
still 100km must be one of the longest
most boards cant do half that

1 Like

Now I am building another board with a single layer 25Ah battery so hopefully I can ride a distance of over 100 miles (160km)

2 Likes

@nono_fr your time to shine

2 Likes

I know this is not much. But for me single record ride is 25 miles. 40 kilometers.
Before that it was 23.

My body was feeling it. But this was really with no breaks or stops.

I wonder if I could get to 30 my miles on my Flux…

2 Likes

34 miles on my flux. Feet killllled afterwards.

3 Likes

My record is 24.8, my battery ran out. 12s7p on 30q’s with pnummies

Fatten up boy… 34 miles is awesome.
Single charge right?

3 Likes

Psh man I’m 180lbs :rofl: got sort of a dad bod.

Yeah single charge, still had 3.2v per cell after. Cutoff is 3.0 for me I believe.

3 Likes

What pack was it?
And was this in the cold?

Mine is a 12s10p with 30qs

I think I’ll be lucky to get to 30…

2 Likes

12s9p 40T cells.

It was like 60 degrees out, not too cold. There were almost no uphills the way I was going so maybe that’s why :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

If I got this right you got 36ah. And I only have 30…

1 Like

Lol yeah didn’t see you put 30Q, that’s definitely why!

2 Likes

I had the original size enclosure and didnt feel good about trying to cram 21700 cells in there…

2 Likes

Yeah I hear the original was a few mms shorter. Regret getting a pack this big, don’t need all the range on it, but I guess that’s not a bad thing lmao

2 Likes

147 km on multiple charges

14 Likes

I haven’t had any stamina issues riding my board so far, but even riding for 2 hours like I have feels long.

6.5hrs moving time is insane!

3 Likes

I had to stop a total of four hours to charge batteries. So I did get to rest and snack.

Running 10s8p 35E in 2x stock Backfire packs.

6 Likes

I’m coming for the daily mileage record. I want to ride all the paths in Nashville in one day. I think there is 50-60miles that is accessible to me and another 30 miles of park roads. 9p of p42a pack upcoming. Will all depend on the charger I end up with for this build.

So far 42 miles in one day is my record on three charges. And right around 20 miles in one ride nursing throttle.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m very well of here
I only have a 1kwh pack however I get like 18wh/mile on my current setup so I get like an estimated 40-50miles on a single charge
Not really sure what’s making me so efficient

Light and wheels probably

I pull 21 wh/mile on my eovan wheels, about 24 to 30 on pnummies, and only 14 to 16 on urethane

1 Like