You inherited $2500. What Esk8 stuff do you buy?

It is a convenient and hassle free alternative if you don’t account for MSTs and getting mugged in a dark alley. It beats a freaking home wrecking mistress.

1 Like

we don’t pay for our time with them… we pay for the RIGHT to tell them to get the fukk out!

now honestly… all relationships are somewhat fiduciary… why not just admit it from the start, plus that are thos, like @mmaner that lowers the bell curve attraction-wise that this just makes fiscal sense…

why buy the whole cow, when you can just use her occasionally for a nominal fee… and not have to listen to her tell you about her day…

I wanna bang my head on the wall till I bleeed every night the GF comes home from work…

4 Likes

That man needs a hobby to get rid of that frustration.

7 Likes

*a hooker… in Singapore… who may or may not be a chik with a dick… gave me a mikey and tried to steal my wallet… ask @BillGordon how it works being blind with little recollection of what transpired, but your pants are at your knees and you’re chasing a dude in a dress, and high heels… it’s awkward…

2 Likes

30 mins later… dinner… two cocktails… she’s back to being the fun nympho-squidget… it’s a small cross i bare…

1 Like

lmao, you dont like them chicks with dicks?

2 Likes

I don’t approve of wallet stealing whores was my point!@!

I think

4 Likes

happened to a friend of mine, too.
Them poor pigs are stealing like profesionals hahahaha

2 Likes

they are living breathing humans not pigs, going thru this life the best way they think they can… they do not deserve to be called pigs…

they’re service providers…

1 Like

Esk8 is a biggest wallet-stealing whore of them all.

6 Likes

dude… I’ve lived in Vegas…esk8 is small taters compared to binging in Vegas, hahahahaha

3 Likes

I will add some future derail:

If a woman is free to make the choice and down for it, cool. If she’s doing it for drugs or under duress, awful.

I once saw a fat guy in his advanced years buying condoms and a gift card from 7-11. I knew what his poor maid had in store for her that evening. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Mike Beard

3 Likes

I’d get a quality build from a forum builder, or maybe a Metroboard X. Need another arrow in my quiver.

4 Likes

this would be my choice i think

5 Likes

thanks @anorak234 for brining the wish to reality…even if it was only 2/3rds of the dream

2 Likes

I’ll PM you my PayPal. Expecting $$$ in my account to pay for more Redember decks and a VESC 75/300 by next Friday :laughing:

9 Likes

Naw man, I love what you did! I wanna ride it!

3 Likes

It finally happened :open_mouth:

MO MONEY MO NEY

Now the difficult process of saving it…

Jk I’ve got builds to be building

9 Likes

Speaking of shops. There’s a YouTuber named donut operator who’s a cop that breaks down police shootings and violent protests and that jazz, but he also has a skate shop called 5-0 skate shop. I thought that was pretty cool. That’s all

4 Likes