2 Likes

This is wild…

11 Likes

My cradh

1 Like

@CiscoV hypertrucks strike again

2 Likes

unity/hypertrucks combo will do that

That could happen when you get too aggressive and your unity stops putting power down to the ground Suddenly Your shit goes into limbo and That’s when hypertrucks kick in to finish the job
Horrible feeling for sure

5 Likes

That’s why I’m terrified of damn unities lol

5 Likes

When exactly does this happen? Cause I am about to put two of those orange death boxes under one board

Was it the unity? Looks like lacroix anti wobble marketing got to his head.

1 Like

Suuuuuuuuureeeee thing boss :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In my personal experience I feel it when Unity stops making power at high speed “once you reach top speed on flat land” you’ll feel this unusual hiccup and a little pull to one side.
Then recovering from wobbles on hypertrucks Could be a Little bit of a challenge. N there you have it :wink:
I’ve always said. Respect the unity or she’ll strike back :rofl:

BUT as long as you don’t max your shit out you should be ok lol
:metal:t3:Unity :metal:t3:

7 Likes

Let me know how it goes when you max out your unity at 55mph :wink:
Wait. No. You have moe stooge trucks. You’re good :+1:t3:

1 Like

This happens on all my VESC setups, seems you need to plan ahead and gear for faster then you want to go. My focboxes do the same thing.

Mabye its because the VESC don’t send power causing the board to free roll which leads to it pulling to the side with more tension.

3 Likes

Interesting. I don’t recall ever having that issue with fakboxes on 13s :man_shrugging:t2:
But again. That’s just me. Pls forgive me if I’m traumatized by seeing the ground up close a few too many times and not cuz I messed up lol

4 Likes

Yes. That’s exactly what I do :point_up:t3:
But even then. I still get that shit at lower speeds once my battery voltage drops below 50% during the ride

2 Likes

I wonder if someone with more experience in this area could answer our questions. @Deodand @Blasto

1 Like

Im really curious to see what cause this.

1 Like