Yes, tags have been enabled

Just so everyone is even more aware than they already are, I wanted to let you all know that I have enabled tags on topics. This will help google understand the site better and help with seo. It’s also useful for following certain types of topics that may exist across multiple categories.

So here are some bullet points regarding tags:

• Level 3 users and up can create tags. Everyone else can select existing ones.
  • Up to five tags can be assigned to a topic.
  • Be mindful and make sure you search for a tag before you create one. a similar one may already exist.
  • Tags are atomic so I fully expect to see things like ‘6396’ and ‘p42a’ as tags.
  • I will be gradually tagging untagged topics starting with the most recent ones and working my way backwards. I’ve already started doing this, you may have noticed.
  • Don’t feel obligated to tag your existing topics, but please consider tagging any new ones.

Thanks!

13 Likes

Tag, you’re it.

7 Likes

You really trust us with this responsibility?

6 Likes

“sex”

3 Likes

you better not disappoint me.

2 Likes

You and me both! But I come from a long line of disappointments

2 Likes

Please, everyone, for the love of skatan, use this power responsibly.

A reminder, any tags that violate forum guidelines will trace back to OP. So have fun but be kind.

6 Likes

#jamieIsBeingAdebbieDownerButIsRight

7 Likes

This is what I’m talking about! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Can someone make a tag for unobtanium? Or can I be level 3? Either works for me…

3 Likes

I love all of these very american namecalling things like Debbie downer, whiny Wendy, nervous Nellie etc, I use them all the time even though i’m German.

1 Like

Can’t leave out kunty Karen

3 Likes

Ooh, good one.

“I want to speak to the manager!” - “Alright kunty Karen, I’ll get him.”

3 Likes

FTFY

#TechshitLevel3unobtanium

3 Likes