X-braces Looking to buy

Where can I find X- braces for sale? They seem to be tough to find. custom one would be nice but not mandatory

2 Likes

There is this, this, and these, @akhlut makes some buts he has been mia, I’m pretty sure @surfnacho can make some

2 Likes

They are definitely somewhat tough to find, especially if you don’t want to pay a lot or wait forever for shipping.

These ones are cheap and they ship from USA. They don’t look quite as good as many of the others though.

1 Like

If there is enough interest, I could do a run of these. However just doing one offs of these isn’t super worth.

2 Likes

how many order u need? also engraving?

weird question, since its CNC, u think making a x-plate with intergrated gopro mount is worth doing?

1 Like

Idk, might do laser cut. I could do cnc to add some features like pockets and stuff.

And yeah I could do engraving.

Not totally sure on qty. If you want to create a thread and gauge interest, I can make em. I just don’t have a ton of time to focus on this like I did with the heatsinks.

1 Like

its alright bro, it was nice that u created the heatsinks already

2 Likes

Lol thx. I am happy to design and make them if someone makes a thread and gauges the interest.

1 Like

and @dickyho and also aliexpress and eBay

These things are all over the place

But please beware there are “old-school” and “new-school” ones, make sure you get the correct ones for your deck and baseplates!

2 Likes

Contact @moon he makes this awesome carbon I-Things…

Edit: and as Brian mentioned these too work for both Old School and New School mounting hole pattern :+1: (they come with enlarged bolting slot as you can see)

2 Likes

do u know the width of the narrow part on the “carbon I-Things” :joy:

1 Like

Mine are 7.84mm wide in the middle

2 Likes

Don’t have a caliper, but yeah as @clistpdx mentioned and according to my rule narrow section is smthng like 7+ mm.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Thank you buddy