[WTT US] TB drivetrain for narrower replacement

A while ago I got some TB 218 trucks with V5 fixed forward mounts and they have been very carefully modified to accept Exway pulleys and run modified Senor Pepe wheels. There is nothing wrong with them and have basically no use. I’ll toss in the 12mm risers with it, the motors I keep

I would like to get something a bit narrower to replace them that I can use without risers, not particularly partial to anything in particular, and I’m open to replacing only the trucks and mounts or the whole setup depending

Preference for something sleek, small, and reverse mounted. Only need 110mm inner mount spacing for the motors. If I have to source from a few different sources that’s fine but I’d prefer not shipping to too many people

3 Likes

Standard calibres with the single position short reverse mounts for 63 mm motors?

I have that. If you’re interested. lemme run home and I’ll get pics of the mounts. They’re bkb short stealthy ones

1 Like

That sounds very promising! Please PM me when you get pictures of the parts

Edit: I would like to get some bolt on pulleys as well, the Exways require lathe work and I don’t have access to one at the moment

I don’t think I actually have any standard calibres left :confused: though i don’t mind getting rid of these 218s.

I want to move to ff anyway so the mounts won’t work for me

I am getting some trampa carver trucks in soon with mounts. If you can wait a week

Hmm, I’m really looking to drop through mount some narrower trucks so I don’t think that will help very much. Thanks for the offer though!

1 Like

Sorry about that!

1 Like

No worries mate, just lemme know if you see anything interesting :grin:

Let me get back home and I’ll look. I know I have calibers and I think I have a set of v5 reverse mounts.

2 Likes