WTT (US) TB 6374 190kv for trade hopefully

So I want something smaller… little less torque would be awesome. These just kick my butt lol. Looking for sensored maytech motors that are smaller than 6374. These have less than 5 miles on them. So they are practically brand new. I’d want to trade for something very close to brand new… (I like new shit) :grin:

4 Likes

bro… it’s so easy to make a motor less torquey… limit your motor amps by half…

4 Likes

Trying to reduce weight too :laughing: I know every pound matters

leave you wallet at home then… :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

truthfully, you’ll rue the day you let these go when you get used to the torque and want more… then dial in more amps…

3 Likes

True haha…

Lol. Wth is the matter with you man. Really?
Well. I have some baby 6355 Bkb on the way if you want to trade. I’ll give you those and a nip pic for your motors

2 Likes

sweet deal… since i brokered the deal do I get a nip pik as well?

2 Likes

I think I might be more confusing with the few parts I have than you @CiscoV lmao.

2 Likes

I have a pair of barely used 190kv 6355 tb motors i could trade. Been on 2 or 3 short rides since the build was finished a couple weeks ago

3 Likes

FYI 6355 and 6396 Tb motors are almost identical when it comes down to power output lol

6 Likes

so much traction here now… @CiscoV just post the gawd damned nip pik here!!!

1 Like

Haha. Maybe I will

1 Like

don’t be askeeered… it’s a boy nip not a sexy girl nip… I got bux 5 you have unsightly nipple hair…

3 Likes

You’re about to convince me lmao

3 Likes

I’ll trade you 7 pucked up anti-sparks… 9 blowed the faak up unity buttons… a st00pid shorted HM-10 BT module and a partridge in a pear tree… for that cisco nip pik…

you pay shipping…

3 Likes

@CiscoV doesn’t do any pics unless you pay the shipping, it’s a tough struggle he is running

2 Likes

cisco and I haggle all the time… we have each others paypal on speed dial…

2 Likes

He usually sends polaroids of his nipz in the mail when he sends you all the things he is selling

1 Like

he usually sends me the used bandaids that he covers his sensitive m00bs when he esk8s… I sell them on ebay… equal opportunity!

2 Likes

Hey I hope your making a slight profit… atleast a few bucks

2 Likes