[WTT US] Exway Kegel pulleys <now with pics!>

Got a luck of the draw error, apparently Exway Kegel pulleys sit too far into Senior Pepe wheels…went through all the effort of machining a hangar for them and the pins don’t sit deep enough to transfer power and have the belt mesh, it’s kinda annoying but whatcha gonna do…5mm belt is kinda sketch to transfer the power of a 6355 so I guess new wheels or new pulleys and these wheels are sexy

I got a pair I’ll trade for another set of press fits or bolt-ons. Exways are 36T and 11mm wide, comes with both bearings. They fit my Ahmyo Akashas just fine

I’ve got a caliber hangar I’ve turned down to match them, it just needs a small shim on the large outer bearing, I can make them in a week or give you a .stl for them immediately (it’s just a large bore speed ring). I’ll trade that too if you’ve got a hangar as well as pulleys, it’s the unpainted 184mm hangar from BKB, preference for the same but beggars can’t be choosers

TLDR: (2) Exway kegel pulleys and (1) machined to match hangar for (2) any other 36T kegel pulleys and (1) Caliber II hangar

1 Like

2 Likes

This because is center set wheel core. It only design for offset wheel so it not fitting proper.

4 Likes

Live and learn I guess, thanks for pointing it out to me!

@mmaner can you close this? Found a much cheaper solution…I’m just really dumb

Remove the center bearing? Lmao

Not sure I understand? I can remove any of the bearings but it doesn’t help clearance. I’ve tried spacers and it just slips out before the guard clears the wheel, saying fuck it and taking some meat off the wheel…it feels like sacrilege. :sob:

Fingers crossed the lathe doesn’t chunk the wheel in half otherwise I’ll cry

Freeze the wheel before turning. It makes the urethane harder and less squishy

2 Likes

Bad man decided to vandalise his wheels. Sk8tan will respond promptly