WTT TEST my13s4p LG M26 (free) for DATA

Sort of a weird post, I know. I built this battery with LG M26 cells I salvaged from scooter packs that were bought from Battery Clearing House. This battery was originally intended to go in my second build, but as I became more obsessed with batteries I build another one for that project. Then I broke my ankle in 3 different places and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to ride again. However, my new thing now is building batteries, so whatever…
The deal is I want someone to ride the hit out of this battery and let me know if it holds up, because I unfortunately can’t. Give me data after every ride, metr logs etc., and the batteries yours for free. Obviously these cells are suboptimal, also why it’s free.

WARNING: I’m a brand new battery builder and it’s entirely possible this pack could catch fire underneath you. That’s why it’s FREE

That being said, I do have confidence that this battery will hold up. Many before me have said the same. We’ll see…

• Dimensions are roughly 20" X 6" X 1"

• BMS: Daly 13s

• Cells: salvaged LG M26

• Series Connections: 12 AWG silicone

• Terminal Connections: tested 1.5 X 10mm nickel strips

• Includes loopkey

• 5.5 X 2.1mm 5A charge port

Whatever else you wanna know about the construction and process just ask. Capacity on the cells was tested around 3000mAh, actually. This opportunity is preferred for members and regulars; if you’re new here I don’t trust you, sorry. Here’s photos of the construction and process!

!

DID I MENTION IT’S FLEXY??

13 Likes

oh yeah I could toooootalllly use one :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

Broke college boys, here’s your chance, someone better do it

5 Likes

I just realized my kweld was in a plastic bag at this time in my peasant life. I’ve since upgraded to a real case :joy:

1 Like

Hiding your balance wires huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lmao I would do it

My life doesn’t matter all that much :joy:

I don’t actually have a board for it, but it if I did…

3 Likes

LMAO I was searching for photos but I don’t have any! I’ll double look. Knew one of you would call me out on that lol

2 Likes

Only because we love you and want to see you suffer

2 Likes

@ZachTetra Balance lead photos added Mr. Zachariah

1 Like

They look decent, I approve

1 Like

this is awesome, someone’s gonna score

1 Like

I’d do it… have plenty of experience with batteries blowing up and spare parts to sacrifice. I was planning to make a fire safe holder for my boards anyways!!!. I’ll send u a pm

3 Likes

DO IT

1 Like

FREE BUMP
We are allowed to sell Bombs? if so i got a loaded handgrenade to sell. free. just don’t pull the pin

glws :grin:

4 Likes

Pack looks dodgy as hell, but I don’t see anything wrong with it, so it should be safe! :laughing:

3 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage: rehab stretch rehab you’ll Be back :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Well done I have recycled battery pack on my board

1 Like

I don’t think so. I thought it would be ethically wrong to sell this, that’s why it’s free my dudeZ

what’s the dodgiest part about it?

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:
honeslty i’m sure it’s fine, batteries don’t just catch fire randomly without a cause and your welds looks fine.

3 Likes