[WTS] Verreal RS (US)

Hey guys I’m selling my lightly used Verreal RS with a 10s4p 12.8 ah Panasonic battery. It comes with riptide bushings already installed, 3A Charger, extra hardware, and a skate tool. The board has 130 miles on it but I’ve only ridden it for 80 miles. The battery has been charged a total of 7 times. I’m asking for $700 Shipped on the east coast or local pickup in Raleigh, NC. Shipping cost to east coast is $80 but I’m willing to split that. I’m open to offers
It does come with two dings on the trucks but other than that, it’s basically new.

2 Likes

Make sure you on reddit and Facebook (since no one here would buy that for that much)

5 Likes

Yeah I just added them on there. Thanks for the tip :call_me_hand:t3: If I don’t sell it, I’ll probably just give it to my little brother

I’m also willing to part out with some of the items (minus the battery) if you guys want to experiment with these parts

You probably don’t want to do that… I see a $300 battery, $150 deck+enclosure, $75 motors, $50 in trucks/mounts, $30 charger, $30 remote. Nobody on here wants the ESC.

2 Likes

Yeah I kind of figured that would’ve been a terrible idea

Isn’t it that price brand new for the latest version of this board that has some upgrades?

2 Likes

Whoever buys this needs some proper washers for those bushings :joy:

11 Likes

Yeah all I had were these small washers. I thought I bought the large washers but they turned out to be the small washers

The newest one is $738 with the discounts. I’m not firm on the price if someone has a reasonable offer

these chinese evolve clones are great. I have a OB bamboo and it’s been good for riding around town. 25 mile range with thanes so I can actually go on group rides with it.

1 Like

Just edited it to $700 shipped anywhere on the east coast and willing to split the $80 shipping cost to the west or any reasonable offers. Somebody please buy this board lol

1 Like

I’m dead :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Man wants it gone :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I do lol. I just want to start a new build and I need this funding. I spent all my trump bucks

1 Like

Sold it. @BillGordon or @mmaner please close this one

2 Likes