[WTS][USA] used TB110 78A black wheels [serious]

Selling two sets of used-but-loved TB110 polyurethane longboard wheels. My wallet has coronavirus right now. My loss, your gain.

These are TB110, so of course there are no chunking issues.

Set P: $70 shipped to USA (international shipping extra) SOLD
Set N: $60 shipped to USA (international shipping extra) SOLD

Set P

You can either have the pulley or ask me to remove it.

It’s a used 36T 23mm HTD5M (for up to 22mm belts) aluminum bolt-on ABEC11 pulley that has been custom machined into a Kegel pulley with torqueseal on the retaining ring. Bolt on pulleys aren’t usually the best, but this one runs perfectly true and hasn’t ever moved and is rock-solid. However, I don’t really recommend 36T pulleys on 110mm wheels with 170 - 200Kv motors; this was driven at 18/36 with a 100Kv motor.

Used TB110 78A wheels.

Set N:

Used TB110 78A wheels with some used bearings and spacers.

If interested, leave a message in the thread (like “PMd you”) then PM me. (or just PM me if you want to remain anonymous)

2 Likes

very nice. are you open to selling the 44t 3ds press-fit pulleys that go along with these?

I don’t have any of those 44T pulleys

1 Like

PM’d for set N!

2 Likes

is your name actually jack napier? cause if so thats f*cking awesome

1 Like

Not my birth name, no. I have contemplated changing it but I’ve seen the horrors of name changing later in life compared to earlier on lol.

1 Like

Wash your wheels before snapping a pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

ah lmao the moment i clicked on your profile i was like, “thats so freaking cool” cause i am a huge DC fan.

(lol you can tell by the damian wayne profile pic)

1 Like

I cleaned up set N with some soap and water

Set N

1 Like

Hell yeah lol.

1 Like

How much would it be shipped to France?

I guess I suck at international shipping, because the price quotes I get are always astronomical. I’m open to reasonable suggestions on how to get it there for a reasonable price.

But my sources say

Ouch yeah that’s not cheap
Good luck with the sale though :wink:

1 Like

USPS first class. Priority is expensive for international.

Right, but the only way to get a first class price that I know of, is to show up with the stuff and actually ship it.

No way to find out before time?

There is a gigantic chart here:

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c341

Very bottom find the country, shipping zone and price group, go up to the shipping method then look at the package style and go to the corresponding price group and weight and that’s your price…

1 Like

No…

PayPal.com/shiplabel/create

I guess if you’re one of the anti-paypal people… Maybe

Flat rate box prices are like $1 cheaper on here than at the post too lmao.

2 Likes

This is interesting.

Unfortunately, it only gives error The Origin ZIP code is incorrect. Please check it and try again. for my ZIP code of 63101

This would be around 6.5 lbs if anyone is able to calculate these prices.

I don’t know why no site seems to work…

1 Like