[WTS-USA] Torqueboards 12S4P Battery

Hi, this battery was only used for 3 cycles. It was purchased brand new from torqueboards. The enclosure is a little bit scratched up from riding. Besides that, it runs perfectly. Located in California. Asking for $400 shipped. Comes with the 12s 2a charger.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Why does it only charge to 99%?

4 Likes

Wheres the battery?

It’s been said many times now, you need pictures of the actual product you are selling. Not pictures of the enclosure covering what you’re selling.

1 Like

And change your avatar. You’re giving Joker a bad rep. Please and thank you :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I kinda thought it was you at first.

1 Like

Aren’t these 450 new?

6 Likes

let him price it what he wants, If the battery doesn’t sell at this price, OP will probably lower the price.

4 Likes

What battery?

1 Like

You think its logical that a used battery with no guarantees (and that you cant actually see as there is no pic of it) or proof of non modification be worth 90% the original price? OP, post pics of the actual battery or I will personally close this thread. You have been warned on multiple occasions about posting pictures about the actual product. Batteries are the one product we dont fuck around with.

4 Likes

Ignore this

1 Like

you should see builder and FB. This things is post everywhere again and again since beginning of last month!

1 Like

I know this. But I treat every newcomer the same. I give a chance. He fucked that chance yesterday. I’m already borderline. So in an hour max this thread will be closed if no pics of the battery pack itself have been added. He can take the same occasion to take pics of the tb esc :slight_smile:
I just set myself a timer

im in class so ill do it when i get home.

Who said it does?
OP just took a pic at almost full charge. takes fucking ages on the 2 amp charger to break 99 to 100%.

but yes pics please

he’s a troll

2 Likes

I will not go around bypassing rules because you are not home. As anorak has stated on your other post, if the post gets closed, you will have to modify your thread to include the mentioned resolutions and we will reopen the sale afterwards. The timer wasn’t a joke.

1 Like

Yes it’s not that hard to wait till after work or the weekend to get all your ducks in a row before posting.

1 Like

thought it was sufficient but now everyone is triggered lol

I don’t like you.
I don’t know why. Maybe it’s your annoying persistence to sell a niche product to an exceedingly knowledgeable group in a dishonest manner and with a repetitive lack of regard to simple instructions. Or maybe it’s cuz you’re kind of a cunt.

Whatever it may be, I don’t like you. :blush:

20 Likes

I don’t care. Leave my thread alone then you leech