WTS-USA Torqueboard Direct Drive Build $1150

Parts: TorqueBoard Direct Drive 75kv motors 97mm Abec 11’s TorqueBoard 12s4p Battery Torqueboard VESCS TorqueBoard Mini Remote w/ Receiver Headlights

Runs great. Selling because I wanna sell it. Don’t know how many miles on The motors because I bought them second hand. All the other components were new and only have like 50 miles on em. Comes with charger and remote.

Located in Sacramento, CA. Asking for $1150.

Thanks!

Happy now?

Can’t post anymore cuz I’m a new user. Here’s the imgur with a video in it of the motors running: https://imgur.com/a/fLr81cR

Fuck It I’ll part out send me offers

1 Like

Are you sure the dds were ridden only 50 miles

3 Likes

Ya, rocks do that

Might want to state the full story.
(comments)

7 Likes

It is the full story.

No the full story (if it is even) is that the DD is a secondhand drive with likely way more miles.

Your board(battery,vesc etc) has “50” miles.

Thats not how you tell a full story.

You are going full sketch mode.

16 Likes

How about stating the motors are secondhand and therefore, you have no idea how many miles they have in them? Also, I hope you’ll drop the snarky attitude on this forum (referring to your communication skills on builders)

6 Likes

@Skunk kelly your best friend has arrived :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Why not include all the info the seller would want? Ask yourself if you would enjoy doing business with you…

6 Likes

Is it to fund college or is it because you torn your ACL…

I am soo confused

5 Likes

Oh no this homie returns :joy::sob:

3 Likes

Just gonna tag @BillGordon and @mmaner for everyone’s sake. I feel this sale is sketchy and is getting alot of reactions very quickly.

4 Likes

and you should tag @Underoath888 just 'cause

:sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes:

8 Likes

Guess if we’re tagging people for weird reasons…

@DerelictRobot @Brenternet @Itsmedant @Venom121212 @moon @Skunk

Wait… why are we tagging people?

19 Likes

Aight I see how it is sean

4 Likes

Oh I forgot to tag

@SeanHacker’sMom

2 Likes

@habibixo

Just put in your description that you don’t know how many miles the drives have, but were told not many. It does sound like the whole package had 50 miles on them. :wink:

1 Like

She’s the one selling the board

3 Likes

No worries. The amount of guys that tag my Mom is too many to keep track of. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m just here for the train ride and the gang bang!

@Bukkake

2 Likes