WTS [USA-NY] FocBox Unity and other parts for sale

Focbox Unity+
Left my board sit and came back from college to a battery at 0V. This is pulled from it. Works great, didn’t use the board a lot. Been a while since I bought or list parts, so everything is OBO and let me know if I price something wrong.
$170

Images

Matrix II mounts
Fairly used, got gear drive
Price $30

Images

MBS Wheel Pulleys x2 72T
This is the pulley: 47072 - MBS Wheel Pulley - HTD 5M - 72T - (ea.) - SOLD OUT - ETA TBD - SIGN UP FOR WAITLIST — MBS.COM
Price $30

Images

torqueboards 6355 190kv with seized pulley x2
Couldn’t get the pulleys off of these and really just wanna get rid of them. The sensor wire has been cut off but the wires are still there. Make me an offer.

Images

Local to Rochester New York but I can of course ship

Also have a few parts from my previous board that died: a Davega, 6374 motors, dual KP Evolve trucks with mounts and riptide bushings, an Evolve carbon GT deck, and a shitty 12s LLT Power Bluetooth BMS that for some reason never stops drawing power even when the battery is well past dead, despite undervoltage protection being THE MAIN PURPOSE OF A BMS. (sorry, I am a little upset) It’s at home, and I won’t have any of the parts until the ~10th, but if you are interested, DM me.

1 Like

What country are you inside of?

Title

4 Likes

United States, Rochester new york

How much are you thinking for the davega from your dead board? Also wondering about your 6374 motors

Sorry I don’t think I replied to your message with Not sure for davega pricing, feel free to make me an offer. The motors are flipsky 190kv motors

1 Like

Bump dropped FocBox price

I might be interested in getting the bushings on your dkp evolve trucks. Bushings are a little expensive and I’m trying to save money where I can. I would also be interested in getting the trucks if the price is good.

1 Like

Whats the price drop on the Unity, does it still turn on?