[WTS- USA (IN)]- Selling all of my skate parts

lol same. Didn’t notice the category.

@Tyler93245 Please move your thread to the right category like the Premade text advised/asked you to do.

(Press the pencil and choose the used parts subcategory)

3 Likes

@donta42 and @Skyart both have want to buy posts up for bergmeister hubs right now and they’re in the USA, but they’re not online yet.

Looks like @Skyart may have found some

1 Like

I sent a text to Art.

2 Likes

Thank you! Found a set a few hours ago

4 Likes

I want that TB 12S charger. And the suicide Unity. And a pair of 15T pulleys. PM and text incoming.

I’ll take the 4.12 Torqueboards vesc if that’s still available.

@frame you can have the bergs, I have looked shipping myself as tyler didn’t pm me and it’s pretty expensive. I may have another option in europe. Pm @Tyler93245 so you can arrange it!

1 Like

Thanks man, i already PM him, but sadly i couldn’t text him to ask about it (international text cost is ridiculous af)

1 Like

I use WhatsApp and it’s pretty awesome, it’s just like text but free

1 Like

yea whatsapp was the jam before, but facebook fucked it over, and now i don’t use it except for work stuff, and i prefer nobody get my work number :joy:

3 Likes

Bergs are pending shipping to a US buyer, who has priority for security reasons w/ Paypal. If that falls through I will inform you.

1 Like

First orders were shipped out today. Most of the in-demand items were sold. Post has been updated with what’s left.

4 Likes