WTS [US] Xenith 2.1; Little FOCer; Bergmeisters, Phatlads Hubs,

Located in NY, U.S.A.
All prices include fees and shipping to CONUS; will ship internationally if buyer pays extra post.

Item 1: BKB Xenith V2.1
Description: This is new and unused, from the Halloween batch release. Bought more than I needed.
Price (USD): $260

Images

Item 2: Little FOCer, specifically the focFM
Description: From the prior release, V2. This is the version that’s meant for Onewheel conversions. Includes the connectors and ports necessary to fit the controller box, and the thermal pad to install on the controller lid for heat sinking. Never used. This was bought as an extra from another member, but I won’t be using it.
Price (USD): $275

Images

Item 3: Trampa Phatlads Hubs x4
Description: Plain black, unused. Were going on a board, but that project is now defunct.
Price (USD): $60

Images

Item 4: Haggyboard Bergmeister Tires & Tubes
Description: There are 7 tires with tubes, and 2 extra tubes. The last of my stash, these were never used. I’m moving away from Bergs, as I’m likely retiring the only board that uses them pending a rebuild.
Price (USD): $130

Images

Item 5: Haggyboard Bergmeister Hubs
Description: These are mostly in good condition. One hub has seen better days. They were bought from a member here, and were a backup set. They assemble well and hold the tires fine. The dents and scratches are cosmetic, but some are very much obvious. I did my best to show them in the photos. Bolts/nuts are included for only 3 hubs. Forgive me, I have no idea where the remaining set is, however they are standard M4.
Price (USD): $50

Images

6 Likes

Trampa Phatlads hubs are sold.

1 Like

Too cheap Mario. Bergs are worth more with tires.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. But if they don’t sell then I’ll keep them for parts. My spirit can’t handle haggling, and I’m never one to try to be stingy with sales. Which is what makes me a bad businessperson.

Also, tires and tubes are sold.

2 Likes

I’ll take the xenith

My apologies, everything has now sold.

Please close, @xsynatic

2 Likes