WTS | US - West Coast Skateboards 12s5P Longboard - $1400

West Coast Skateboards 12s5P Longboard
Description: WCS deck, 12s5P battery w/charger, 6x3 AT tires and six shooter aluminum hubs put together by Psychotiller. Comes with R2 style remote and a wireless charging pad. Less than 100 miles on it - I had bought this at the beginning of the pandemic but shortly entered grad school after that. Haven’t had the time to use this board for the long rides unfortunately.

Selling in SoCal (Irvine, CA). Local buyers preferred but open to shipping as well - however, shipping is not included in this sale price.

Price (USD): $1400

5 Likes

Sorry, I cant figure out how to edit the original post but I should add that it uses the Foxbox Unity.

3 inch wide tires wow, where do you even find tires? This is a nice board GLWS

5 Likes

Thnx! tbh I haven’t ridden it enough to need to replace the tires, though I am certain replacements can be found online :thinking:.

2 Likes

There’s a few around if you know who to ask. :wink:

2 Likes

Not going to lie that deck is super tempting…if you end up parting it out can I call dibs on the deck + enclosure please Who made the enclosure for it?

also I can’t really tell what trucks it is using/ I can’t identify them myself so anyone know what those are?

1 Like

Seems to be HexL’s made by psychotiller. Looks like a complete build by him

4 Likes

Second that :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Chamber trucks, cos TKP

3 Likes

Bump - $1300

1 Like