WTS (US) trampa 12s8p only 5 miles on it

Hello guys, I’m selling another one of my boards. For 1,600$ Plus shipping and PayPal fees.

This board has no more than 5 miles on it!!
Trampa 18ply deck
Titanium axel
Aluminum 8” wheels
Janex motor mount
Maytech 6880s
Eboards Peru DS enclosure
Eboard Peru 12s8p Samsung 30q pack
Foxboxs with heatsink
Nano x remote
3dservisas antispark

18 Likes

Get on this shit people :point_up:

7 Likes

Yeah, looks the business and nice deal.

1 Like

So tempted.to buy it

1 Like

Hate that you don’t live in my country, will never hesitate to buy it, great deal.

1 Like

Where do you live?

How are we normies supposed to sell shit and there are great deals like this going on?
Someone grab this quick! This is too good!

2 Likes

Find a friend, family member, etc., who lives or constantly fly to Florida, ask that person to receive the board there and he/she will bring it down to you in the next trip back to Argentina. Thats how @eBoosted brings/takes enclosures or boards back and forth from Perú to the US or viceversa.

Yes. But no way you can bring that huge battery on the airplane.

Sweet build why are you selling it?

3 Likes

Going awd with my builds

2 Likes

But in theory he (the seller) could send the battery by ground shipment to Argentina (it will take a while, even a couple months to get there) and send the board to Florida, to one of the buyers relatives, right? That works?

1 Like

No, it is more complex, and Tax here it is another 50% of what they think the value is, so if a customs guy from my country do some research, get into Trampa web page…You are done…This is a sale post, so will live it this way…Also this board is going to be sold super fast…

2 Likes

Yeap, is going to be fast. Is a great board. That antispark and the battery among other gadgets are top notch!

2 Likes

Why don’t I have money right now . ahhh your killing me :sob::sob:

1 Like

It is really a nice deal.

1 Like

Dang, my build already cost $1600 and it doesn’t look as nice as this.

1 Like

Oh thats a very sweet deal.
If I would be close I would buy it directly.
I‘m sure it sells as full, but if no hit me up @Tello1969 i would be interested in deck, trucks, hubs and wheels.

3 Likes

I need to stop looking at this ad. I’m gonna end up buying it. :no_good_man:t4:

2 Likes

Do that, than send me the parts i want from it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Comes with extra set of tires and dampers

2 Likes