WTS/US: To many things.. semi complete, complete and more

i honestly dont remember what i got, but im a s/m size hand so if there was an option itd be that… i have about a 1/4" i could still fill in em… lemme know what all u want… in dm and we’ll figure it out…

sounds like motors… cases (both?) and bms?

yeah sorry bro shizz sold out!

1 Like

Yup, both cases bms and motors

1 Like

dm me yur address… may ship out tomorrow, wed for sure if not…

1 Like

Package arrived today! Thanks @Accrobrandon!

1 Like

id like the 15t 10mm pulleys if youve still got em

1 Like

if you know how to build your own why would you buy a flux?

1 Like

I’ll take the Slide Gloves

1 Like

if youre still interested let me know…its just a single tho if you didnt see in the pic but let me know thanks!

gloves are still up for grabs if u want…

i just bought the flux deck/enclosure combo and DIYd the rest :wink:

yeah ill take em… i have venmo and cash app… i live in nc. never bought something from someone on here so not sure the protocol. thanks

1 Like

No protocol. It’s at your own risk.

@Accrobrandon is a respected member and I would trust him to deliver. It’s not 100% good eggs here so buyer beware.

5 Likes

Can confirm I paid the man and he shipped the tires.

3 Likes

Agreed. Have bought from @Accrobrandon with great success. Trusted and respected

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Jburchett09 DM me your address and I’ll get you a final quote… but the gloves should fit in a flat rate bubble mailer so probably $9 priority…

1 Like

Ditto. Brandon’s a real trustworthy dude. No surprises with the delivery I received… other than some neato stickers.

1 Like

Wait you got stickers? @Accrobrandon wtf bruh!? Where were my stickers? Yeah cant trust this guy now lol.

1 Like

Gloves still available?

I also didn’t get any stickers … Motors? Yes. Bms? Yes. Enclosures? Yes.

But no damn stickers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hmmm… maybe the stickers came in a package from somebody else. :thinking: and/or I am special.