[WTS][US][Seattle]$900 Ecomobl ET w/ upgraded battery (12s5p 40T)

Pick-up local to Seattle is preferred. Can ship if needed but you’ll pay the full cost. $900 OBO.

Selling my old Ecomobl ET. About 550 miles on the odometer. Finally finished my DIY so I don’t really have a use for it anymore. Also included is a set of 150mm Sunmate pneumatic tires for a 50/50 pneumatic setup, popular with this board (will also sell separate for… $50?). I set up the correct bearings and spacers, but have never ridden them on the board so they’re brand new.

I bought the upgraded 12s5p Samsung 40T battery, which is why the enclosure is a bit bigger than a stock ET. The range kicks ass, I’ve gotten almost 40 miles on a charge.

Disclosures: the brake lights do not work, not sure what the issue is. All the other lights (headlights, blue body lights) work perfectly and this board has been my go-to for night-rides. Overall, has some minor scrapes on the bottom, but no major dents and everything works like new.

Features:
-35mph top speed
-30-40 mile range
-Added custom carry-handle
-Integrated headlights/body LEDs
-150mm airless AT wheels
-2x 150mm pneumatic AT wheels
-Front and back bumper guards
-Roll to start

Idk what to really start pricing at, so I’m thinking $900 obo? The board w/ upgraded battery was $1,400, so that seems reasonable. Lmk if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Don’t have the money for it but these boards have always interested me. Hopefully I can borrow one to review someday

1 Like

This is the first of 2 Ecomobl ETs that I’ve owned. The planetary gear system they use is certainly interesting. Lots of torque with a relatively small profile. They sound great too… a bit louder than my Boardnamics AT drives

2 Likes

bump

bumparoo

Looks good man, these things are fun! Unfortunately I just picked one up with the sock battery and it got me like four miles before the sag sucked up all the fun lol. I so would’ve gone for this instead but anyway the motors are cool sounding and it makes for a neato ride. Really gotta finish my battery n deck swap to get a better feel for em. I was trying to vesc it, yk, “FOR SCIENCE”! but had a bit of trouble because I was in a hurry, couldn’t get em to detect in the vesc tool, no idea what kv and guessing 14 pole but who knows. Looks way better than the one I got and that batter is definitely what this kinda board needs. GLWS dood!

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah, the new Ecomobl boards have their 10c cells(?), and they seem to be a lot lower quality than the Samsung 40Ts they used to offer. On my previous ET with their new cells, which was stock, I’d only get 10-12 miles range max. This one with the 40Ts gets me 30+ if I ride conservatively. Huge difference, although it is a lot more cells admittedly

bump

bump ~

bump

bumppp

bump

they offer a factory range extender thats plug and go, doubles the range . also bump for you
https://www.ecomobl.com/products/ecomobl-extra-battery-super-range-products/

ye, this wasn’t offered at the time i bought the board… cool option for ppl who like top mount

Seattle local, still for sale? Interested

1 Like

sorry, this is sold, old thread
@xsynatic

1 Like