[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

20 Likes

ZomboMeme%2007102019181130

7 Likes

Your batting average is shit but you’ve got moxy kid.

11 Likes

Aren’t both of those cables light connectors? Boosted just never made/released them?

2 Likes

Sorry, “auxiliary ports”

2 Likes

On mine, that cover comes off, revealing a connector. Measures 2.5V across 2 of the terminals.

1 Like

I use 7 in most builds. Two BT on UART, 1 wifi, and 4 pwm, all on standard unencrypted frequencies.

4 Likes

Oh wait, that’s a ha-ha. I was about to start ordering more receivers!

plug

NOTE: makes a popping sound when you remove it

1 Like

I tried 2 recivers never worked for me, sometimes only one would connect causing issues.

1 receiver works perfectly fine for me and thats my opinion. When properly protected from elements theres no reason it should fail, but I understand why you would want 2 @b264, and understand with the amount you ride your boards any way to prevent a problem is a win for you.

5 Likes

Damon we’re dating now.

KG47zHG

2 Likes

Sometimes its about what makes you feel safer. Some do it by putting on tin-foil hats, just sayin’. At the end of the day, what gets you is always something you never expected or would have reasonably thought about beforehand. “Nature o’ the beast” I call it.

That being said, I wear a helmet every time.

hmm with the mini remote and 2 receivers it works flawlessly for me. Never have a single issue

3 Likes

i think you can use the topic timer to close a thread temporarily, but instead of picking “later today” you can scroll down and select “pick date and time” then tell it two hours from now by picking today from the calendar and filling in the time field for two hours from now.

i haven’t tried it. It could simply explode.

2 Likes

Sad admission: I tried that and time zone retardation completely defeated both of my brain cells. Will try to obtain a third cell and go back in.

3 Likes

i think it accounts for what timezone the user is in and does all of its storage in UTC. Feel free to test it on this thread if you like.

2 Likes

Sure, walk the slow kid up to the chalkboard in front of everybody.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about those animals, i’ve distracted them with a mom joke thread. They’ll be over there for days ignoring us.

7 Likes