[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

@BillGordon was nice enough to let me know that Sharts apparently is in need of some attention.

Sorry broseph I’ve got you on ignore.

1 Like

i’m dying to know why boosted board includes 2 receivers if not for redundancy.

1 Like

then you can derelict my balls…

5 Likes

Is there a preference towards XT60 vs XT90? I understand that of course XT90 can handle more current but are there setups out that run at cont +60A?

2 Likes

Brian does not have Boosted’s engineering department to design an integrated dual radio module redundant solution. I can guarantee one side doesn’t drop out if one of the radios does. It’s an intentional design, not a hobbyist solution.

If you do understand the foundational difference between those two solutions, perhaps we should have a longer talk about why it’s rude to waste people’s time.

but you ignored my other post about which gives the bigger jerk

1 Like

That’s life buddy. Back to ignore list you go.

It’s not been fun.

1 Like

i have a highly objectionable picture of what happens to a forum member when their one and only receiver drops out for a split second while braking at high speed and they’re days away from a kickstarter campaign…

1 Like

its easier to be an ostrich than an owl…

1 Like

Says the guy who signs on only to attack people who are trying help others.

{grabs popcorn}

1 Like

what’s the point of putting two of the same radio in a device if its gonna fucking disconnect.

//////SSSSSS dont actually answer me

2 Likes

Again Brian, pointing out that you’re giving uninformed, potentially dangerous advice to newcomers, isn’t attacking you.

It is possible for you to be wrong. Give it a try sometime.

PSA: running dual receivers is in no way proven to increase safety, and 100% undeniably adds a second point of failure that persists 24/7.

1 Like

torx > hex

13 Likes

poll: would you rather be on a board at high speed downhill when one of your wheels fails to brake or both?

2 Likes

download%20(12)

5 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Again, fringe failure case protection in exchange for a permanent increase in failure points. You’re not stating the caveat.

It’s pretty simple.

oh?
10 char

2 Likes

Do you want the attention or not Devin?

2 Likes

i’m just impatiently waiting for your answer whether you think jounce (snap) should be officially renamed in the physics community to cunt.

1 Like